• Show
Clear All

• Rejected Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4908.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	1045838
    Hello, I just uploaded this photo to jetphotos, and it got rejected for bad info, i got confused which one is the registration and which one is the serial number, according to scramble.nl these are the infos (picture). And also how does this picture get rejected for "invalid hot" if it was not in jetphotos yet. I checked similar aircraft with the registration of "70105" it exist, so i'm guessing that this is the serial number of that aircraft, so this must be 70103 isn't it? Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1045839

Originally posted by danielou_shots View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20786[/ATTACH]
    Hello, I just uploaded this photo to jetphotos, and it got rejected for bad info, i got confused which one is the registration and which one is the serial number, according to scramble.nl these are the infos (picture). And also how does this picture get rejected for "invalid hot" if it was not in jetphotos yet. I checked similar aircraft with the registration of "70105" it exist, so i'm guessing that this is the serial number of that aircraft, so this must be 70103 isn't it? [ATTACH=CONFIG]20787[/ATTACH]
    To be honest, Thai Air Force are a mess. Anyway, your aircraft is listed as KH20K-3/54, see https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/KH20K-3/54
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
    X