Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Eric Esots - Editing Advice

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default Eric Esots - Editing Advice

    G'day,

    Just wondering what your conclusions are on the following!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6-EQE B77W 23 YPAD-1120.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	374.9 KB 
ID:	20922Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DQ-FAB B38M 23 YPAD-1065.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	20923Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-XUH A320 23 YPAD-0961.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	419.5 KB 
ID:	20924

    Thanks and best regards,
    Eric

  2. #2
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Esots View Post
    G'day,

    Just wondering what your conclusions are on the following!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6-EQE B77W 23 YPAD-1120.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	374.9 KB 
ID:	20922Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DQ-FAB B38M 23 YPAD-1065.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	20923Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-XUH A320 23 YPAD-0961.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	419.5 KB 
ID:	20924

    Thanks and best regards,
    Eric
    If you are asking about their chances of acceptance, you will need to post the images that you actually plan to submit.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    If you are asking about their chances of acceptance, you will need to post the images that you actually plan to submit.
    Stupid me... wrong folder!

    My apologies dlowwa... I have attached the resized ones. And yes, just wondering about chances of acceptance.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-XUH A320 23 YPAD-0961.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	556.8 KB 
ID:	20925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DQ-FAB B38M 23 YPAD-1065.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	781.3 KB 
ID:	20926Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6-EQE B77W 23 YPAD-1121.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	472.2 KB 
ID:	20927

    Thanks!
    Kind regards
    Eric

  4. #4
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Esots View Post
    Stupid me... wrong folder!

    My apologies dlowwa... I have attached the resized ones. And yes, just wondering about chances of acceptance.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-XUH A320 23 YPAD-0961.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	556.8 KB 
ID:	20925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DQ-FAB B38M 23 YPAD-1065.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	781.3 KB 
ID:	20926Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6-EQE B77W 23 YPAD-1121.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	472.2 KB 
ID:	20927

    Thanks!
    Kind regards
    Eric
    First two ok; last one soft and a bit dark.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Thank you!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hi,

    Just looking for likelihood of acceptance on the following:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-LAD A333 23 YPAD-3438.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	504.5 KB 
ID:	23257Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-VUR B738 23 YPAD-3334.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	644.1 KB 
ID:	23258

    Thanks and best regards,
    Eric

  7. #7
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Esots View Post
    Hi,

    Just looking for likelihood of acceptance on the following:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-LAD A333 23 YPAD-3438.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	504.5 KB 
ID:	23257Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-VUR B738 23 YPAD-3334.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	644.1 KB 
ID:	23258

    Thanks and best regards,
    Eric
    1: Nice photo, but looks a bit blurry towards the tail
    2: needs a wee bit more sharpening IMO, otherwise OK.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Thanks for the help!

    Eric

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hi,

    Just wondering if I could get a pre-screen on the following images.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-VPH B77W 16 YMML-3843.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	642.6 KB 
ID:	24001Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-OQE A388 16 YMML-3855.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	682.9 KB 
ID:	24002Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-1111 B789 16 YMML-3830.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	727.9 KB 
ID:	24003

    Regards
    Eric

  10. #10
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Esots View Post
    Hi,

    Just wondering if I could get a pre-screen on the following images.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-VPH B77W 16 YMML-3843.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	642.6 KB 
ID:	24001Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-OQE A388 16 YMML-3855.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	682.9 KB 
ID:	24002Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-1111 B789 16 YMML-3830.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	727.9 KB 
ID:	24003

    Regards
    Eric
    These images all have poor contrast and are likely not fixable for here.

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Thanks Dlowwa

    Eric

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hi,

    Just wondering about the following. Would rather post here and get opinions on some instead of mass rejections.

    Conditions were notably hazy for much of the day - that is my main concern.
    Thanks in advance.
    Eric

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZK-NHB A20N 34L YSSY-5238.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	685.7 KB 
ID:	25523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-QOE DH4D 34L YSSY-5185.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	780.6 KB 
ID:	25524Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-OQA A388 34L YSSY-5111.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	591.3 KB 
ID:	25525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FIUJ B77L 34L YSSY-5226.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	589.4 KB 
ID:	25526Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-KQA B77W 34L YSSY-5253.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	654.1 KB 
ID:	25527

  13. #13
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Esots View Post
    Hi,

    Just wondering about the following. Would rather post here and get opinions on some instead of mass rejections.

    Conditions were notably hazy for much of the day - that is my main concern.
    Thanks in advance.
    Eric

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZK-NHB A20N 34L YSSY-5238.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	685.7 KB 
ID:	25523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-QOE DH4D 34L YSSY-5185.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	780.6 KB 
ID:	25524Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH-OQA A388 34L YSSY-5111.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	591.3 KB 
ID:	25525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FIUJ B77L 34L YSSY-5226.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	589.4 KB 
ID:	25526Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-KQA B77W 34L YSSY-5253.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	654.1 KB 
ID:	25527
    They are all a bit too dark, some also soft. The Dash-8 has obsctructed wheels, which could also be a rejection reason. Apart from the Dash-8, all seem salvageable to me.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Thanks!

    Eric

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •