Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Delta goes off-roading AGAIN!

Linky: I dunno, saw it on CNN on TV

but some MD-80 took to the grass during the 1/12-1/13 Flyover* region Snowmaggedon

If this airline is not_on Evan's no fly list, we need to talk with the regulators.

*Not_THE Flyover international airport, but another one between New Yark and LA.
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

That airline does not really seem like ur favorite, or what would you say.

Today, I can't really find a thing against them, here we see them during six days a week, often with another real classic, the B763ER. But if that is too small, they use B764ER.

Delta MD-88, and they really still own a bunch of that a/c, 91 birds? Inauguration flight MD-88.. December 1987. Sometimes, aviation enthusiasts might sound a little bit arrogant, but I am glad to see the difference between a short term invention like La Mia Bolivia and .. let's say airlines who have been founded before 2009.
    [or let's say airlines who know how much fuel they need for 2000 nautical miles..]
    30 years in the air, MD-88.
    50 years in the air, type ?

And 100 years in the air?

2019 must be a good year.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
      That airline does not really seem like ur favorite, or what would you say.

Today, I can't really find a thing against them.
      No sir, not really and remember that, on very rare occasions, I am sarcastic.

Over the past few years there has been a 'trend' for Delta to go off the runway. I do not think there's any true problem here, but it's worth a discussion fora post.

And, ATL crew has mentioned this 'trend' before when making a genius counter argument regarding safety. He asked if this airline shouldn't be on some folks no-fly lists. But the crux of the argument was that, like most airlines, they have an excellent safety record.

While we are on the subject, just in the past two days, WN and UA have run 737s into the grass...trend?
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
        Today, I can't really find a thing against them, here we see them during six days a week, often with another real classic, the B763ER. But if that is too small, they use B764ER.
        Ah yes, DL 764s, aka Leo's Pipes.

Comment

Working...
        X