No announcement yet.

Help with Editing/Rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the photo was accepted. Thank you very much for all the help!!!
    Photo link: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9197687

Comment

Question about a rejection

Hello everyone! Recently I got a photo rejected, and the photo is this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7117323
      My question is about the reasons:
      1- How can a photo be at the same time Oversharpen and Undersharpened? This really cracked my mind
      2- Contrast reason I got, nothing to say about this.
      3- Why Bad Info? The aircraft info was filled correctly, the register XX757 is clearly visible (at least in my point of view, sorry if I forgot something, and if I had forgotten something, please say) and this aircraft really is in Bacacheri now, as Helisul's owner bought this aircraft and is now doing a maintenance on it, waiting to take it to his private farm.
      4- I don't get the point of Bad Motive, I filled a cattegory box wrong?

Those are my questions about it, Sorry if I made any mistake.

Comment

Hi,
        1) Because the tail is over sharpened while the rest of the airframe is clearly too soft. Can be caused by the lense, the editing...
        3) You selected civilian genre (should be military) while you uploaded it with its military reg (which is correct)
        4) Recognisable people in frame, try to avoid it as much as possible

Please carefully read this, it's full of useful infos : https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ES-New-version

Regards
        Alex

Comment

Ok! Sorry for my mistakes and thank you very much for the reply!

Comment

Hello all, I would like to know if any of those pictures are acceptable or need any correction:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	PP-PRL 01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	1033227 Click image for larger version

Name:	PP-EMB 01.jpg
Size:	957.9 KB
ID:	1033228 Click image for larger version

Name:	PP-SUL.jpg
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	1033229Click image for larger version

Name:	PT-IYQ.jpg
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	1033230
            The aircrafts: Robinson R44 reg PP-PRL; Embraer Phenom 100 reg PP-EMB; Cirrus SR22 reg PP-SUL; Cherokee 140 reg PT-IYQ
            Any help will be very useful!

Comment

Originally posted by joaojlle View Post
              Hello all, I would like to know if any of those pictures are acceptable or need any correction:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]22154[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]22155[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]22156[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22157[/ATTACH]
              The aircrafts: Robinson R44 reg PP-PRL; Embraer Phenom 100 reg PP-EMB; Cirrus SR22 reg PP-SUL; Cherokee 140 reg PT-IYQ
              Any help will be very useful!
              1. borderline noise/compression
              2. borderline contrast
              3. contrast
              4. ok

Comment

Ok! Many thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone!
                  I would like to know if this photo is acceptable: Click image for larger version

Name:	PT-HKZ 07.jpg
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1034550
                  In my opinion, it is a little bit overexposed...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone!
                    I would like to know if this photo is acceptable: [ATTACH=CONFIG]23781[/ATTACH]
                    In my opinion, it is a little bit overexposed...
                    Interesting background, but the contrast is not the best. I'd say borderline chances at best.

Comment

Sorry, but I didn't understand what you wanted to mean with the "Borderline chances at best"... Could you please explain it for me?

Comment

Sorry, but I didn't understand what you wanted to mean with the "Borderline chances at best"... Could you please explain it for me?
                        Borderline = could be yes, could be no.

Comment

Ok, Thank you!

Comment

Hello everyone, I would like to know if there shots are acceptable!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-RFC 02.jpg
Size:	1,011.2 KB
ID:	1034614 Click image for larger version

Name:	PP-FHT 01.jpg
Size:	936.7 KB
ID:	1034615 Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-BBC 04.jpg
Size:	752.4 KB
ID:	1034616 Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-GPD 01.jpg
Size:	943.5 KB
ID:	1034617

The aircrafts: Eurocopter EC135T2+ (PR-RFC); AeroBoero AB115 (PP-FHT); Agusta A109S Grand (PR-BBC); Eurocopter EC130B4 (PR-GPD).

I also have a question: PR-RFC photo was made during a Sunset, when I upload it, should I mark the "Night Shot" box?

Any help will be appreciated, many thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone, I would like to know if there shots are acceptable!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23860[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]23861[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]23862[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]23863[/ATTACH]

The aircrafts: Eurocopter EC135T2+ (PR-RFC); AeroBoero AB115 (PP-FHT); Agusta A109S Grand (PR-BBC); Eurocopter EC130B4 (PR-GPD).

I also have a question: PR-RFC photo was made during a Sunset, when I upload it, should I mark the "Night Shot" box?

Any help will be appreciated, many thanks!
                              These all have issues with softness/compression. The first three might be fixable with better edits, but I'm going to assume the original files are pretty soft and compressed as well, which means it might be a difficult task. I don't like saying it, but this is a case where the camera is the problem.

Comment

This is interesting... This cāmera that I am using now (Canon Powershot SX60HS) is only 1 month old... My first shot here was in March 15th. One day after I bought it....
                                I don't know why, but from 2 weeks ago, I started to receive in the rejections the reason "JPG Compression Artifacts", something that I never received before. I really don't know how to correct it, and if this is really an issue with the cāmera or only with my editing techniques.
                                I don't think it is an issue with the cam, because I had some pictures accepted in those last 2 weeks, but this Advice is useful, I will make something with this new cāmera...
                                And of course, thanks for your reply and advise!

Comment

Working...
                                X