Lens for Victorville and Other Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lens for Victorville and Other Advice

Question - I've often thought about booking a flightover for Victorville, AMARC, etc. Presumably it is a 100-400mm lens over a wide angle? Has anyone got any other advice?

Originally posted by TAA View Post
    Question - I've often thought about booking a flightover for Victorville, AMARC, etc. Presumably it is a 100-400mm lens over a wide angle? Has anyone got any other advice?
    Take both?

Comment

I would also take both but I have never been to that place before but I have read some guides and saw many photos here. You could do the same and look here on jetphotos for some photos. Some may will have EXIF available and/or shared the equipment. That could help you.

And I found that guide which includes some mm you need: https://www.spotterguide.net/planesp...ille-vcv-kvcv/
      View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

StefBrat - Many thanks for the tip on EXIF data. I didn't realise that this is accessible on photos on the site as I am relatively new on JP.

Comment

I'd also recommend taking both. Went to KVCV last Nov. and found it very struggling to take photos with 70-200mm along the fences, and I wish I had a wider lens. I did not do an A2G though, but I'd assume a 100-400mm is neccessary for such flightover. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
          X