No announcement yet.

[Editing advice] Pre-screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really disappoint to see someone cheat date...
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

PLS check his profile especially photos took on "MAY 6th"

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker_Xu View Post
      Really disappoint to see someone cheat date...
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

PLS check his profile especially photos took on "MAY 6th"
      Be careful before throwing out accusations like that. How do you know it wasn't an honest mistake? The date is set automatically on upload by the exif, and in this case, it looks like he forgot to reset his camera to the proper time zone, so the date is off by one day. I will fix the dates, but in the future, maybe better to contact us directly so you 1) don't make someone else seem like a cheater when they are not, and 2) don't make yourself look foolish for making those false accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Be careful before throwing out accusations like that. How do you know it wasn't an honest mistake? The date is set automatically on upload by the exif, and in this case, it looks like he forgot to reset his camera to the proper time zone, so the date is off by one day. I will fix the dates, but in the future, maybe better to contact us directly so you 1) don't make someone else seem like a cheater when they are not, and 2) don't make yourself look foolish for making those false accusations.
        Only the photo of 4X-EDD shows the correct date. Why? Because that is a "hot photo" so he manually enters the date rather than using auto fill. That's why among all the April 28 photo shows the incorrect date except 4X-EDD. Maybe set the camera setting one day later is a "good" move. Also, I have heard about this from another guy I meet at the airport. While I have no direct evidence to prove that. I mean I did not lose anything if someone do some cheat staff, but I hope you can apologize to me if I'm right. Hope you have a good day.

Comment

Only the photo of 4X-EDD shows the correct date. Why? Because that is a "hot photo" so he manually enters the date rather than using auto fill. That's why among all the April 28 photo shows the incorrect date except 4X-EDD. Maybe set the camera setting one day later is a "good" move. Also, I have heard about this from another guy I meet at the airport. While I have no direct evidence to prove that. I mean I did not lose anything if someone do some cheat staff, but I hope you can apologize to me if I'm right. Hope you have a good day.
          Forgot to say that I apologize for my rude judgment. Also if I am wrong I will say sorry to both JP crew and the photographer. Thank you.

Comment

Forgot to say that I apologize for my rude judgment. Also if I am wrong I will say sorry to both JP crew and the photographer. Thank you.
            It's fine to bring your concerns to us, but in the future as I said, better to do so privately.

Comment

• Hello I don't think these two have any major issues. Thank you for the suggestions.

Comment

Hello I don't think these two have any major issues. Thank you for the suggestions.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7320036
                First one borderline high, but would have been ok for me. Second one I agree with.

Comment

• Hello. Yesterday I got this helicopter in Montreal. It is a first registration in JP but I found that on piece of the airscrew is missing...(on the right side). Is it acceptable or not? Thank you.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4536.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	613.9 KB
ID:	1039973

Comment

• Crop it tighter and it should be ok.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154010489@N04/
                    https://www.instagram.com/crosswind_...ography/?hl=en

Comment

• Indeed, if you're going to crop the rotor, might as well crop it closer. Horizon also appears a bit off.

Comment

Indeed, if you're going to crop the rotor, might as well crop it closer. Horizon also appears a bit off.
                        Thanks guys, what about this one?

Name:	_DSC4537.jpg
Size:	596.8 KB
ID:	1039976

Comment

Thanks guys, what about this one?
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]25346[/ATTACH]
                          Crop is acceptable, but looks somewhat compressed.

Comment

Crop is acceptable, but looks somewhat compressed.
                            Thanks for the pre-screen. Could you also pre-screen these two?

Name:	_DSC4309.jpg
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1040009Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4420.jpg
Size:	900.7 KB
ID:	1040010

Comment

Thanks for the pre-screen. Could you also pre-screen these two?
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]25381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25382[/ATTACH]
                              One more here! Struggle with the over-exposure at the nose.

Name:	_DSC3886.JPG
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	1040020

Comment

• First two borderline soft/low contrast; yes third one looks like top of fuselage almost blown out.

Comment

Working...
                                X