[Editing advice] Pre-screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Editing advice] Pre-screening

Hi guys I have some photos want to post this week but I am not confident with that. I need some advice on my photos Thank you!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1503.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	305.2 KB
ID:	1045855Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1471.jpg
Size:	387.6 KB
ID:	1045856Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1508.jpg
Size:	316.3 KB
ID:	1045858Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1519.jpg
Size:	380.2 KB
ID:	1045859
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    Hi guys I have some photos want to post this week but I am not confident with that. I need some advice on my photos Thank you!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21275[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21276[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21279[/ATTACH]
    Hi,

Images would be rejected for soft, dirty, and overprocessed (editing halos).

Comment

Hi thank you for you feedback. BTW could you give me some advice on how to make the photo not too soft? Thank you.

Comment

Hi thank you for you feedback. BTW could you give me some advice on how to make the photo not too soft? Thank you.
        Via the camera, or via editing?

Comment

Via editing. I use a Nikon D750 with Sigma 100-400 lense, and I use lightroom to edit the photo.

Comment

And what about this one. This image has been rejected 2 times, and I edit it from the original photo again. Could you give me more suggestions? Thank you.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1445-2.jpg
Size:	448.7 KB
ID:	1032526

Comment

Via editing. I use a Nikon D750 with Sigma 100-400 lense, and I use lightroom to edit the photo.
              Lightroom should have a sharpening tool/function that does the job.

And what about this one. This image has been rejected 2 times, and I edit it from the original photo again. Could you give me more suggestions? Thank you.[ATTACH=CONFIG]21297[/ATTACH]
              Contrast a bit low, but otherwise ok.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Perfect thank you for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This is the last image what I need some suggestions on it. Is it ok because I sharp it and increase the contrast?Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1485-2.jpg
Size:	557.8 KB
ID:	1032527

Comment

This is the last image what I need some suggestions on it. Is it ok because I sharp it and increase the contrast?[ATTACH=CONFIG]21299[/ATTACH]
                    Some vignetting in the corners, but otherwise should be ok.

Comment

Hi I have one for edited photo here. Thanks for the help last time one of my image was successfully accepted by the website.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1390.jpg
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	1032639Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1399.jpg
Size:	335.6 KB
ID:	1032640

Comment

Hi I have one for edited photo here. Thanks for the help last time one of my image was successfully accepted by the website.[ATTACH=CONFIG]21433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21434[/ATTACH]
                        1. dirty, borderline soft
                        2. dirty

Comment

Hi guys I have one image that been rejected today because of the dust points. However I believe it would not be a big issue cause ONLY 2 small points in the background. PLUS all my photos above may have the same issue because I took them in the same day. I try to appeal but the screener is really strict. I really want you guys to help me find out if this image is acceptable or not. Thank you.
                          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

I see 4 dust spots, it's not about being strict but dust removal is just part of any editing and it's a pretty easy thing to do
                            For future reference, before appealing just use our "check for dust" tool which shows you the dust very clearly

Regards
                            Alex

Comment

ok and I reedit it again to move the dust point. What about now?Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1344.jpg
Size:	303.7 KB
ID:	1032765

Comment

Working...
                              X