[Editing advice] Pre-screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    ok and I reedit it again to move the dust point. What about now?[ATTACH=CONFIG]21604[/ATTACH]
    Still dirty.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC1781.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	451.8 KB
ID:	1033320 Hi I took this image in a cloudy day but the plane itself is bright enough. Hope to get some more suggestions about these.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22269[/ATTACH] Hi I took this image in a cloudy day but the plane itself is bright enough. Hope to get some more suggestions about these.
        Very poor contrast. Not fixable.

Comment

OK thanks. Looks like I have to choose a better weather next time.

Comment

Hi guys I have an image ready for upload again. This one has been rejected for 3 times and I reedit it from the very beginning. BTW I wonder is it a "hot photo" because it seems like the 1st image of the CF-116 WITH SERIES number 1007. I ready want to check with you guys because I dont want to waste both of our time on rejections. Thank you! First image is the old one, the second one has been reedited. Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2263-2.jpg
Size:	579.8 KB
ID:	1033447Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2263-2-2.jpg
Size:	603.0 KB
ID:	1033448

Comment

Hi guys I have an image ready for upload again. This one has been rejected for 3 times and I reedit it from the very beginning. BTW I wonder is it a "hot photo" because it seems like the 1st image of the CF-116 WITH SERIES number 1007. I ready want to check with you guys because I dont want to waste both of our time on rejections. Thank you! First image is the old one, the second one has been reedited. [ATTACH=CONFIG]22415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22416[/ATTACH]
              Might give it a touch of CW rotation, but otherwise ok. Technically qualifies as hot, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                Might give it a touch of CW rotation, but otherwise ok. Technically qualifies as hot, yes.
                Thank you very much I gonna upload it right now

Comment

Sorry for disturb you guys again tonight, I find another image in my SD card. According to the intro in the museum this is a F2H-3 from RCAF. Also it is the 1st image in the JP database(Can I have a badge for this XD) Just finish edit the photo. Thank you.Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2317-2.jpg
Size:	826.6 KB
ID:	1033449

Comment

Sorry for disturb you guys again tonight, I find another image in my SD card. According to the intro in the museum this is a F2H-3 from RCAF. Also it is the 1st image in the JP database(Can I have a badge for this XD) Just finish edit the photo. Thank you.[ATTACH=CONFIG]22417[/ATTACH]
                    Any suggestions?

Comment

Any suggestions?
                      Too low in the frame, and windows are blown out.

Comment

Too low in the frame, and windows are blown out.
                        Yes I keep the frame low because I want show the full wings. The wings were folded. It is ok ?

Comment

Yes I keep the frame low because I want show the full wings. The wings were folded. It is ok ?
                          right... I saw that Yes that framing is fine, but the blown out exterior will be hard to overcome.

Comment

right... I saw that Yes that framing is fine, but the blown out exterior will be hard to overcome.
                            Alright I will try to fix that. And Is there any chance for this one to be accepted? I took this last year with my old camera. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_5491.jpg
Size:	565.8 KB
ID:	1033479

Comment

Alright I will try to fix that. And Is there any chance for this one to be accepted? I took this last year with my old camera. [ATTACH=CONFIG]22452[/ATTACH]
                              Contrast/exposure might need tweaking, but quality overall looks ok.

Comment

Contrast/exposure might need tweaking, but quality overall looks ok.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	559.5 KB
ID:	1033481
                                sure what about now, just change the contrast and exposure a little bit

Comment

Working...
                                X