Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 138

Thread: [Editing advice] Pre-screening

  1. #101
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    Got some first registrations today. However the Vignette is strange and I dont know if they are acceptable.
    Attachment 23755
    Attachment 23756
    Yes, there is some poor processing causing halo effect in the sky, probably from poor vignetting correction.

  2. #102
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Are these two dirty or not? I dont think there are any other issues other than that.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3475.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	408.2 KB 
ID:	23797
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3486.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	499.0 KB 
ID:	23798

  3. #103
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    Are these two dirty or not? I dont think there are any other issues other than that.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3475.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	408.2 KB 
ID:	23797
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3486.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	499.0 KB 
ID:	23798
    I don't see any dust spots, but there is vignetting on the first and the second is borderline dark.

  4. #104
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    86

    Default

    I got a photo of the EL AL 4X-EDD special SCHEME yesterday at CYYZ, is it still a valid hot photo?

  5. #105
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    I got a photo of the EL AL 4X-EDD special SCHEME yesterday at CYYZ, is it still a valid hot photo?
    If it has been longer than 48hrs of the first upload of the aircraft in its special scheme, then it will not count as hot as far as I know.

  6. #106
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    I got a photo of the EL AL 4X-EDD special SCHEME yesterday at CYYZ, is it still a valid hot photo?
    No longer hot.

  7. #107
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Hi I think this photo is acceptable. The exposure and contrast is as good as my previous photos. Well I still want to ask if it is worth to appeal. Thank you.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7256764

  8. #108
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    Hi I think this photo is acceptable. The exposure and contrast is as good as my previous photos. Well I still want to ask if it is worth to appeal. Thank you.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7256764
    A bit dark, but exposure would have been ok for me. I do agree contrast is too flat, however.

  9. #109
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Not sure if this is an acceptable image. But I do see some beautiful backlit photos recently. So why not have a try.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3302.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	425.9 KB 
ID:	24090

  10. #110
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    Not sure if this is an acceptable image. But I do see some beautiful backlit photos recently. So why not have a try.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3302.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	425.9 KB 
ID:	24090
    Image is soft and a little dark.

  11. #111
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Image is soft and a little dark.
    Better now?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3302.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	488.7 KB 
ID:	24115

  12. #112
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    Better now?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3302.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	488.7 KB 
ID:	24115
    Maybe a little.

  13. #113
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Hello, please pre-screen this one, which should be a first registration photo in JP. Thank you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3665.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	440.2 KB 
ID:	24192

  14. #114
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    Hello, please pre-screen this one, which should be a first registration photo in JP. Thank you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3665.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	440.2 KB 
ID:	24192
    Quality looks fine.

  15. #115
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Hi I just found that I am able to upload 1920P photos now and I want to ask for another pre-screen. I'm not sure if these 1920P photos are sharo enough. Thanks again
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3638.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1,009.3 KB 
ID:	24208
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3651.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	24209
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3685.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	24210

  16. #116
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    Hi I just found that I am able to upload 1920P photos now and I want to ask for another pre-screen. I'm not sure if these 1920P photos are sharo enough. Thanks again
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3638.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1,009.3 KB 
ID:	24208
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3651.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	24209
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3685.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	24210
    Sharpness looks ok to me.

  17. #117
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Hello please change the photo location to ZSNJ. Thank you!
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9308957

  18. #118
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    Hello please change the photo location to ZSNJ. Thank you!
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9308957
    All images in the DB have a Correct Info button where you can submit corrections yourself:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FireShot Capture 178 - B-5218 - Boeing 737-75C - Xiamen A_ - https___www.jetphotos.com_photo_930.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	24418

  19. #119
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    All images in the DB have a Correct Info button where you can submit corrections yourself:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FireShot Capture 178 - B-5218 - Boeing 737-75C - Xiamen A_ - https___www.jetphotos.com_photo_930.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	24418
    I did a few hours ago but it hasnt change yet...

  20. #120
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    I did a few hours ago but it hasnt change yet...
    Patience is needed as all changes need to be reviewed by the editors.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •