[Editing advice] Pre-screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker_Xu View Post
    Hi what you think about this one. The background is a bit dark but luckily the bird itself is bright. While I am still worried about if the image is too noisy and soft. Thanks!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23508[/ATTACH]
    Soft.

Also this one. Thanks again!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23509[/ATTACH]
    A bit dark, but otherwise ok.

Comment

Hi I have a question, is the Star Alliance livery be considered as special scheme? Thanks.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Hi should i appeal this. I am sure that I correct the photo infomation to special scheme.
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

for the sharpness i am not sure.

Comment

Hi should i appeal this. I am sure that I correct the photo infomation to special scheme.
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

for the sharpness i am not sure.
            Did you read the screening email?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              Did you read the screening email?
              Yeah I forgot to say that It shouldnt be night shoot... I took this photo ar 6:05 pm that day. BTW one of the photo I took after this one has been accepted. So I dont think this is A NIGHT SHOT. Thank you.

Comment

Yeah I forgot to say that It shouldnt be night shoot... I took this photo ar 6:05 pm that day. BTW one of the photo I took after this one has been accepted. So I dont think this is A NIGHT SHOT. Thank you.
                You're welcome to your opinion of course, but it might be a good idea to listen to someone who actually screens the images and knows the guidelines. To point, you might want to read here:

2.2 Categories

Night Shots
                This category should apply for photos taken at dawn, dusk and night. For Dusk and Dawn photos these should show a red-orange glow and long shadows.

This describes your image exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                  You're welcome to your opinion of course, but it might be a good idea to listen to someone who actually screens the images and knows the guidelines. To point, you might want to read here:

2.2 Categories

Night Shots
                  This category should apply for photos taken at dawn, dusk and night. For Dusk and Dawn photos these should show a red-orange glow and long shadows.

This describes your image exactly.
                  Sure I will take that. So is there any major issues of this photo?c Also I have A another image in Q so if it is a "night shot" I will correct the information. I know I cannot pre-screen the photo in Q but I just want to double check if the information is right.(rejected by the wrong category is really stupid haha). Thanks again.

Comment

Sure I will take that. So is there any major issues of this photo?c Also I have A another image in Q so if it is a "night shot" I will correct the information. I know I cannot pre-screen the photo in Q but I just want to double check if the information is right.(rejected by the wrong category is really stupid haha). Thanks again.
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7235124
                    Yes, you can use 'Night Shot' here. If unsure, just leave a message to the screeners with future uploads, and we will almost always correct the category for you if there are no other problems.

Comment

• Got some first registrations today. However the Vignette is strange and I dont know if they are acceptable.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC3397.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	369.2 KB
ID:	1034527

Name:	_DSC3403.jpg
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	1034528

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker_Xu View Post
                        Got some first registrations today. However the Vignette is strange and I dont know if they are acceptable.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]23755[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]23756[/ATTACH]
                        Yes, there is some poor processing causing halo effect in the sky, probably from poor vignetting correction.

Comment

• Are these two dirty or not? I dont think there are any other issues other than that.

Name:	DSC_3475.jpg
Size:	408.2 KB
ID:	1034564

Name:	DSC_3486.jpg
Size:	499.0 KB
ID:	1034565

Comment

Are these two dirty or not? I dont think there are any other issues other than that.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]23797[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]23798[/ATTACH]
                            I don't see any dust spots, but there is vignetting on the first and the second is borderline dark.

Comment

• I got a photo of the EL AL 4X-EDD special SCHEME yesterday at CYYZ, is it still a valid hot photo?

Comment

I got a photo of the EL AL 4X-EDD special SCHEME yesterday at CYYZ, is it still a valid hot photo?
                                If it has been longer than 48hrs of the first upload of the aircraft in its special scheme, then it will not count as hot as far as I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X