paoloz99 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your advice
    I tried to edit this other slightlty different Air Italy A330 pic, could you tell me if it can be accettable? I added more sharpness ad modified a little bit contrast that in the previous one seemed a little bit poor to me

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0451 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	430.1 KB
ID:	1033173

Comment

Originally posted by paoloz99 View Post
      Thank you for your advice
      I tried to edit this other slightlty different Air Italy A330 pic, could you tell me if it can be accettable? I added more sharpness ad modified a little bit contrast that in the previous one seemed a little bit poor to me

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22090[/ATTACH]
      Likely a rejection for soft and dark/contrast.

Comment

Hi
        I would like to ask you if I uploaded 2 pics of the same aircraft, with the same registration, taken the same day, but one is a closeup that shows mostly the front of the aircraft whereas the other one is a classic pic of the plane taxiing, would a pic be rejected because it is considered similar?
        Thank you in advance for your reply

Comment

Hi
          I would like to ask you if I uploaded 2 pics of the same aircraft, with the same registration, taken the same day, but one is a closeup that shows mostly the front of the aircraft whereas the other one is a classic pic of the plane taxiing, would a pic be rejected because it is considered similar?
          Thank you in advance for your reply
          If same side, yes.

Comment

Hi, Do you think this pic could be accettable?

Name:	DSC_0173.jpg
Size:	693.2 KB
ID:	1033853

Comment

Sky looks compressed (pixels visible) but except that it should be ok

regards
              Alex

Comment

Thank you! What about also this one?

Name:	DSC_0031 3.jpg
Size:	530.3 KB
ID:	1033861

Comment

Thank you! What about also this one?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22906[/ATTACH]
                  Borderline oversharpened.

Comment

Hi!
                    Could you tell me whether this pic taken after the sun went down can be accettable as night shot?

Name:	DSC_0497 339 2.jpg
Size:	299.2 KB
ID:	1042689

Thank you in advance

Comment

Hi!
                      Could you tell me whether this pic taken after the sun went down can be accettable as night shot?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28548[/ATTACH]

Thank you in advance
                      Yes Night Shot, but not really worth submitting, as it will certainly be rejected for contrast.

Comment

Hi,
                        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I had this pic rejected for bad info, to be more precise according to the screener the date is supposed to be wrong. I've appealed for the photo since the date is correct but the appeal has been rejected and the screener this time told me that the aircraft landed on 29th instead of the 30th which was the date i put.
                        As you can see from the pic I've attached below according to flightradar24 the aircraft departed from LAX at 10.08 pm on 29th September and arrived at MXP at 5.31 pm the following day, so on 30th. Then it departed bound for LUX always on the 30th at 6.40 pm and landed at 8.41 pm.

Name:	Screenshot_20191008-150012_Flightradar24.jpg
Size:	368.6 KB
ID:	1043183

Name:	Screenshot_20191008-150018_Flightradar24.jpg
Size:	366.6 KB
ID:	1043184

There is also this pic that was accepted and which was taken the same day I took mine

LX-ECV. Boeing 747-4HQERF. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So please, could you accept this pic? It's pretty clear that the aircraft landed on 30th...

Best Regards

Comment

Hi,
                          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I had this pic rejected for bad info, to be more precise according to the screener the date is supposed to be wrong. I've appealed for the photo since the date is correct but the appeal has been rejected and the screener this time told me that the aircraft landed on 29th instead of the 30th which was the date i put.
                          As you can see from the pic I've attached below according to flightradar24 the aircraft departed from LAX at 10.08 pm on 29th September and arrived at MXP at 5.31 pm the following day, so on 30th. Then it departed bound for LUX always on the 30th at 6.40 pm and landed at 8.41 pm.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29129[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29130[/ATTACH]

There is also this pic that was accepted and which was taken the same day I took mine

LX-ECV. Boeing 747-4HQERF. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So please, could you accept this pic? It's pretty clear that the aircraft landed on 30th...

Best Regards
                          Looks like someone forgot to take into account difference in time zones/date change. Image has been accepted now. In the future please come here to the forum before appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                            Looks like someone forgot to take into account difference in time zones/date change. Image has been accepted now. In the future please come here to the forum before appealing.
                            Ok I will
                            Thank you so much!

Comment

Hi
                              Could you tell me if this pic can be accettable or not?

Name:	DSC_0221.jpg
Size:	695.1 KB
ID:	1043515

Thank you in advance

Comment

I would try and increase the whites a bit to brighten it, you might also want to try reducing green as body has a tinge to it - that might whiten it up a little more. Also be aware that part of aircraft body is in shade and may get rejected on that score. Perhaps also play around with white balance, perhaps increase it a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X