Questions about hot photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about hot photos

I uploaded a photo of B-207J, and then I used the "horizontal" tool to check it. It felt a little problem, so I deleted it.
    Then I uploaded the corrected photo and immediately got an "Invalid Hot" rejection.
    I checked the photo and found that the first photo had accepted, but I am sure I have deleted it?

This is a photo that I think has been deleted:
    B-207J. Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And this is my re-uploaded rejected photo:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I think it is necessary to fix this problem because I think the second photo is better and I also wasted a queue slot.
    Can you help me? Thank you.

Of course, if you feel that it is better to keep the status quo, I can accept it.

Comment

I had a similar issue today. I uploaded a pic then checked for dust spots and I had missed one. Then I reworked the pic, deleted the first one and uploaded the right one.
      In ten minutes or so (!?!?) I received a rejection email for CMOS dust spot. I was really amazed because my pic wasn't hot and when I had uploaded it it was 12.000 or so in cue. Furthermore I had deleted it from the cue.
      I then checked the cue and found my pic (the right one ) still there. By now is 12.723 in cue.
      Greetings.
      Gianluca

Comment

Originally posted by YsMilan View Post
        I uploaded a photo of B-207J, and then I used the "horizontal" tool to check it. It felt a little problem, so I deleted it.
        Then I uploaded the corrected photo and immediately got an "Invalid Hot" rejection.
        I checked the photo and found that the first photo had accepted, but I am sure I have deleted it?

This is a photo that I think has been deleted:
        B-207J. Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And this is my re-uploaded rejected photo:
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I think it is necessary to fix this problem because I think the second photo is better and I also wasted a queue slot.
        Can you help me? Thank you.
        Photos uploaded as hot will be screened immediately if someone is screening. You will not have the chance to delete it if it goes into screening immediately. Since this was a result of your own actions, this is not a problem that needs fixing.

Originally posted by gielle View Post
        I had a similar issue today. I uploaded a pic then checked for dust spots and I had missed one. Then I reworked the pic, deleted the first one and uploaded the right one.
        In ten minutes or so (!?!?) I received a rejection email for CMOS dust spot. I was really amazed because my pic wasn't hot and when I had uploaded it it was 12.000 or so in cue. Furthermore I had deleted it from the cue.
        I then checked the cue and found my pic (the right one ) still there. By now is 12.723 in cue.
        Greetings.
        Gianluca
        As mentioned if an image is uploaded as hot (accidentally or not) it will be screened as soon as the next screener is available. This could be within seconds, minutes, or sometimes hours.

Comment

Working...
        X