gerardbelvis - Editing Advice / check before upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gerardbelvis View Post
    Good morning! I would like to ask if the photo below has a level horizon, or does it need some rotation? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29125[/ATTACH]
    Horizon looks ok to me.

Comment

Good evening! I would like to ask if the photo below has enough contrast, or is it still weak? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	4100 (1 of 1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	509.9 KB
ID:	1043315

Comment

Good evening! I would like to ask if the photo below has enough contrast, or is it still weak? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29287[/ATTACH]
        Contrast would be ok for me.

Comment

Good morning! I would like to ask for advice on the editing of this photo. Are the exposure and colour right? Or are there sorts of issues that I need to fix? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!

Name:	DSC_2230.jpg
Size:	775.6 KB
ID:	1043334

Comment

Good morning! I would like to ask for advice on the editing of this photo. Are the exposure and colour right? Or are there sorts of issues that I need to fix? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29307[/ATTACH]
            There's a little bit of vignetting in the corners, but otherwise it should be ok.

Comment

Good evening! Kindly prescreen this photo. Are there any issues that I need to fix? Thank you!

Name:	DSC_2308.jpg
Size:	607.0 KB
ID:	1043390

Comment

Good evening! Kindly prescreen this photo. Are there any issues that I need to fix? Thank you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29365[/ATTACH]
                Contrast is a bit harsh, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Good evening! I would like to ask for feedback and editing advice on the following photos:1. This photo of PR A21N has a bird in the frame. (the bird is encircled in red in the 2nd photo below). Would this be rejected for obstruction (or for other issues such as exposure, colour or soft photo)?2. For the Cebu Pacific photos, I would like to ask if there are any issues, especially on colour, exposure and horizon. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good evening! I would like to ask for feedback and editing advice on the following photos:1. This photo of PR A21N has a bird in the frame. (the bird is encircled in red in the 2nd photo below). Would this be rejected for obstruction (or for other issues such as exposure, colour or soft photo)?2. For the Cebu Pacific photos, I would like to ask if there are any issues, especially on colour, exposure and horizon. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
                    1-2 bird not an issue, but horizon is off. Third horizon also an issue, and fourth soft. Last one ok for me.

Comment

• Good afternoon! I would like to ask if this photo has issues to rectify, especially colour, exposure, vignette, contrast and noise. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!

Click image for larger version  Name:	3347jaypeeeditingadvice-1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	179.3 KB ID:	1074784

Comment

• Originally posted by gerardbelvis View Post
                        Good afternoon! I would like to ask if this photo has issues to rectify, especially colour, exposure, vignette, contrast and noise. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                        I would be a little more concerned about softness and the horizon than any of those issues.

Comment

• Good evening! Kindly prescreen these photos. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Good evening! Kindly prescreen these photos. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                            Don't see any major issues.

Comment

• Good afternoon! I have a question. Do these pictures have issues with heat distortion? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Good afternoon! I have a question. Do these pictures have issues with heat distortion? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!
                                Borderline on the first, but shouldn't be an issue on the second.

Comment

Working...
                                X