Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File error rejection

Hey guys,

from time to time I get a rejection for "file error". When I click the link, I see that the picture somehow didn't correctly make the way to the JP server while uploading. Sometimes there is no picture at all, sometimes only half of it, rest is black. Whenever I upload the same unchanged file again, all is fine. So who knows what actually causes this.

What I want to ask if it's possible to instantly delete these rejections from the list, so I don't have to wait another 14 days for the reject to disappear and make way for a new upload slot. It obviously is not my fault causing this rejection, neighter is it yours, but it would just be fair not to count those rejections for further uploads.

Awaiting your opinion. Thank you.
    Oliver Richter

I can’t do anything about the current rejections, but I make a point out of always checking my photo after I queue it, just to make sure nothing slipped by while I was editing. And considering how long the queue is currently, I feel like there is plenty of time to figure that out. While it obviously is something no one wants to happen, I feel like it is something you could have noticed, removed, and resubmitted, at least from how I interpreted your explanation.

Comment

Honestly, I do not understand. If you have the possibility to check (and we all have it to do further checks, eg center, horizon, etc.), you should immediately notice your problem.
      So I think the rejected file error does not depend on what you say.
      Sorry for my bad english

Comment

I don't know if you understand me correctly. I am not talking about how to prevent file errors. They are very rare so no big deal.

I also do screen my pictures BEFORE uploading to the site, so I don't think it's my duty to recheck them in the queue, if all is edited correct. And BTW, the thumbnail is always displayed correctly.

My question is only if its possible to not count these kind of rejections.
        Oliver Richter

Comment

Ah! So this queue problem does not suit me. I apologize.

Comment

Working...
          X