Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem when uploading new record

Hello,
    Last 21st I tried to upload a photo, new record in JetPhotos, registration EC-DR6. I did it in the usual way, but there was no data about this aircraft, so I had to use "If the aircraft you need is not here please use this form". I filled out the fields in the best possible way, I hit "Submit" and a message appeared that the information had been sent correctly. As of today I have not received any response from the evaluators. It's the first time this happens to me and I do not know if I did it correctly. Any help please.
    Thank you.

When uploading a new registration, I generally find it best to input all the information manually. There are a few good sites if you just look up the registration in your browser, and just fill in the information from those sites and queue it. The photo will be screened immediately (or as fast as it can be), and the information will be recorded for future uploads by any photographer. There is really no need to send that form, unless you are unable to input information due to a lack of something in the database (airport, aircraft type, etc).

Comment

Check under Ultralight Aircraft.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X