Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreening Request

Hello

I'm relatively new here and would like some photos prescreened. All photos attached are hot.

Thank you
    -Luca Flores
    Click image for larger version

Name:	N3119R(Hot).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	539.1 KB
ID:	1045920Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3378.jpg
Size:	365.2 KB
ID:	1045921Click image for larger version

Name:	N53440(Hot).jpg
Size:	513.3 KB
ID:	1045922Click image for larger version

Name:	N28LE(Hot).jpg
Size:	585.4 KB
ID:	1045923

Hi,
    Not a screener so don't take what I say as the final word, but all look ok except for N53440, which looks a little soft especially t the nose.
    Have a great day,
    Tim.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154010489@N04/
    https://www.instagram.com/crosswind_...ography/?hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by klax_spotting View Post
      Hello

I'm relatively new here and would like some photos prescreened. All photos attached are hot.

Thank you
      -Luca Flores
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]22218[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22219[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22220[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22221[/ATTACH]
      1. borderline dark/contrast
      2. ok
      3. soft/heat haze, borderline horizon (CW)
      4. ok

Comment

Thanks, folks! I appreciate the responses.

Regards,
        Luca Flores

Comment

Hello
          Here is another batch of prescreening requests.

Thank you
          Luca Flores

Name:	IMG_1557.jpg
Size:	342.9 KB
ID:	1033410Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3100.jpg
Size:	265.2 KB
ID:	1033411Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4988.jpg
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	1033412Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2082.jpg
Size:	389.3 KB
ID:	1033413Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4815.jpg
Size:	376.9 KB
ID:	1033414

Comment

Hello
            Here is another batch of prescreening requests.

Thank you
            Luca Flores

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22377[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22380[/ATTACH]
            1. contrast
            2. overprocessed
            3. borderline contrast
            4-5 ok

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              1. contrast
              2. overprocessed
              3. borderline contrast
              4-5 ok
              Thanks, dlowwa. Can you specify if 1 and 3 are over or under contrasted, please?

Regards,
              Luca Flores

Comment

Thanks, dlowwa. Can you specify if 1 and 3 are over or under contrasted, please?

Regards,
                Luca Flores
                Under.

Comment

Sorry, dlowwa. I thought because this wasn't a prescreening request I should make another thread. Obviously that wasn't the case.

Anyway, I recently got this photo rejected for too much or too little contrast and invalid hot. I was under the impression that hot photos were changes to the aircraft not yet in a photo on the JetPhotos database, so I'm not sure why I got that reason for rejection. Also, could you specify if this was too much or too little contrast?

Thank you
                  Luca Flores

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Sorry, dlowwa. I thought because this wasn't a prescreening request I should make another thread. Obviously that wasn't the case.

Anyway, I recently got this photo rejected for too much or too little contrast and invalid hot. I was under the impression that hot photos were changes to the aircraft not yet in a photo on the JetPhotos database, so I'm not sure why I got that reason for rejection. Also, could you specify if this was too much or too little contrast?

Thank you
                    Luca Flores

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7176051
                    Contrast is too low due to the overcast conditions. Why do you think it qualifies for hot?

Comment

Qualifies for hot because the most recent photo of N68817 shows the bottom scimitars attached. Didn't have the bottom scimitars when I spotted it. Also, it was not overcast, there was a cloud. Sun was still shining unobstructed by clouds

Comment

Qualifies for hot because the most recent photo of N68817 shows the bottom scimitars attached. Didn't have the bottom scimitars when I spotted it.
                        Only permanent changes to equipment qualify as hot. Temporary changes, as this is, do not.

Also, it was not overcast, there was a cloud. Sun was still shining unobstructed by clouds
                        Overcast means there was a cloud between the sun and the aircraft...you say it was not overcast, but there was a cloud. Those are contradictory statements.

Comment

If only permanent changes qualify, why do paint schemes? Those are temporary but qualify as hot. And I meant cloud in the photo, not blocking the sun. Just because there is a cloud in the sky doesn't mean it's overcast. There was no cloud between the sun and the plane, but there was a cloud in the photo

Comment

If only permanent changes qualify, why do paint schemes? Those are temporary but qualify as hot.
                            The winglet could be repaired in days. I'm assuming you're referring to special paint schemes, which typically last months, or years.

And I meant cloud in the photo, not blocking the sun. Just because there is a cloud in the sky doesn't mean it's overcast. There was no cloud between the sun and the plane, but there was a cloud in the photo
                            I am pretty sure there is at least some high layer of could between the sun in the aircraft in that image, as the contrast is far too low for it to be direct light.

Comment

Hello. Could someone please prescreen these for me?

Thank you
                              Luca Flores

Name:	IMG_6520-2.jpg
Size:	359.4 KB
ID:	1033504Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6483-2.jpg
Size:	349.9 KB
ID:	1033505Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5892-2.jpg