first photo of new airplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first photo of new airplane

On February 13th, I uploaded the new Air Marroc ATR, the CN-COJ, which was not yet in JP's database, until the 25th when it was accepted, and it is not my surprise that however they had already accepted a photo that was taken on the 24th. Is there any explanation so that my photo was not seen first?

If it is the first photo of the aircraft put a note in the hot photo box that it was the first photo of that reg

Comment

Originally posted by rui cardoso View Post
      On February 13th, I uploaded the new Air Marroc ATR, the CN-COJ, which was not yet in JP's database, until the 25th when it was accepted, and it is not my surprise that however they had already accepted a photo that was taken on the 24th. Is there any explanation so that my photo was not seen first?
      Perhaps by the time you uploaded we had an already accepted picture of CNCOJ, and the system didn't choose it as hot for that reason. It went thru the regular queue line

Comment

Your photo is accepted at the 25th, the other on the 24th. Shit happens.
        It happend to me too some days ago with a photo of the D-AIRY in new livery.
        Half an hour before I uploaded it as HOT there was no photo in DB. When it was rejected as „Invalid hot“ I checked the DB, and nowthere was another photo of the plane from the same day as mine.
        So what? That‘s life
        Eugen P. MUCspotting
        https://www.planespotters.net/photos...ry/MUCspotting

Comment

Sometimes the system cannot automatically identify all new regs as hot, so I'd recommend writing something in the hot photo reason box in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24 View Post
            Perhaps by the time you uploaded we had an already accepted picture of CNCOJ, and the system didn't choose it as hot for that reason. It went thru the regular queue line
            That is not what happened, in any case I am not complaining about the badge, I take photos for mere amusement, mainly for the time I spend in airports and for friendships created with other spotters, however a badge is always rewarding.

Comment

This photo of a new registration has been in the queue for two hours and has not yet been seen, I did not mark the photo as hot because usually the system detects new registrations, but it has happened to me that the system fails and they accepted a photo taken the next day. Can anyone check, thanks https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8384314

Comment

This photo of a new registration has been in the queue for two hours and has not yet been seen, I did not mark the photo as hot because usually the system detects new registrations, but it has happened to me that the system fails and they accepted a photo taken the next day. Can anyone check, thanks https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8384314
                Simply remove the image from the queue and upload again with remarks in the appropriate box indicating why it should be hot.

Comment

This record does not yet exist at JP's base, it is on display in the garden of a private residence, a former air force and commercial airline pilot who recovered from a scrap dealer. The bushes do not allow you to see the plane completely, from the public space it is not possible to have a better angle, is it a reason for rejection? If accepted, is it considered a special scheme?
                  Attached Files

Comment

This record does not yet exist at JP's base, it is on display in the garden of a private residence, a former air force and commercial airline pilot who recovered from a scrap dealer. The bushes do not allow you to see the plane completely, from the public space it is not possible to have a better angle, is it a reason for rejection? If accepted, is it considered a special scheme?
                    Borderline obstruction. There is a lot being blocked, but it doesn't look like a much better angle is possible. Not Special Scheme.

Comment

Working...
                    X