Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong date

Instead of 22 Dec 2018 , both photos should be 24 February 2019
    9V-SMF. Airbus A350-941. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

9V-SCH. Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by NicholasTanJJ View Post
    Instead of 22 Dec 2018 , both photos should be 24 February 2019
    9V-SMF. Airbus A350-941. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9243943
    Since you upload without EXIF it s not possible to confirm the date.

The upload page gets the date from the EXIF so pls include this.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

And after further investigation it seems you are uploading fake dates. The exif is deliberately stripped. If you can provide the original to proof otherwise pls do.

Pls read this. https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...-date-cheaters

Your shots are excluded from FR24

Erwin

Comment

So all shots I upload from now on will be excluded?

Comment

So all shots I upload from now on will be excluded?
          If you can provide the real date. Then no. But I think the dates are not true on your uploads.

Erwin

Comment

Well it isn’t. I just got a camera and the date was wrong because I forgot to set up the date. So I did not cheat on the date. But ok, from now on I’ll make sure dates are all correct and change the settings of my camera. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Well it isn’t. I just got a camera and the date was wrong because I forgot to set up the date. So I did not cheat on the date. But ok, from now on I’ll make sure dates are all correct and change the settings of my camera. Thanks for your help.
              The exif was removed from the shots. That has nothing to do with the camera. Include the real exif with the shots and you will not have any date issues again.

Erwin

Comment

Ok thanks.

Comment

It seems you do not get the point. You are now sending e-mails. Do not strip the exif and the dates will be filled in auto. Now we can not check if the dates are correct. And by checking the flight history the dates do not seem correct.

Erwin

Comment

I sent that email before posting here. I think I messed up the dates, but it’s definitely 2019 not December 2018

Comment

Do you have any evidence to say I deliberately stripped the EXIF?

Comment

Working...
                      X