Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dp.aviation02 View Post
    Hi all,

Wasn't sure where to post this. My apologies in advance. I changed my display name, but it isn't reflecting on any of my photos. I would like my name to be changed to Dylan Port. ​It shows it on my profile but it wont show on the photos or anything else.

Thanks

Dylan
    You cannot change the names on the photos once uploaded.

Comment

• Ah okay. Good to know. Thanks

Comment

• Hi

The qantas was rejected for contrast, and "bad info- genre" even though everything was correct and the contrast is fine. Should I appeal it

Comment

• Originally posted by dp.aviation02 View Post
          Hi

The qantas was rejected for contrast, and "bad info- genre" even though everything was correct and the contrast is fine. Should I appeal it
          Well, if you put the wrong genre, then that's on you, nothing I/we can do about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dp.aviation02
            I put the correct info though, and I had double checked it too. I used the auto-fill also, and it selected the correct genre for me. Ill appeal it and if the info really was bad, Ill re-upload.
            Your decision to make of course, but kind of a waste of time for us since it would only have been rejected for genre if you input it wrong, so there is no chance an appeal will be successful. As such, I won't be offering any more advice if you decide to ignore mine and appeal anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              Quality looks ok to me.
              I got this yellow Canadair rejected for contrast and soft. I can understand why softness, but i dont see anything wrong with the contrast. Should I sharpen and re-upload or is it ok?

Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Canada Quebec Govt C-GBQI unloading 10-21-19 1 JP 1180.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	292.7 KB
ID:	1043602

Comment

Working...
              X