Riojako - Prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by riojako View Post
    Just took this today. feeling good about it. Not to sure about the centering though. How does it look overall?[ATTACH=CONFIG]24839[/ATTACH]
    It's a touch high, but would be acceptable for me.

Comment

• Could this work? I kinda like this crop better. Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2306.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	465.1 KB
ID:	1035469 I know, it is a little tight.

Comment

Could this work? I kinda like this crop better. [ATTACH=CONFIG]24884[/ATTACH] I know, it is a little tight.
        Likely a rejection for Cut Off.

Comment

• How does this one look?Click image for larger version

Name:	CLX 12x8.jpg
Size:	489.5 KB
ID:	1039710

Comment

How does this one look?[ATTACH=CONFIG]25055[/ATTACH]
            Overprocessed (editing halo around tail), and maybe needs a little CCW.

Comment

• This one is obviously cut off again. I think it might be a little better than the last one though. What do you think?Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2394.jpg
Size:	484.2 KB
ID:	1039734 Also is it too noisy/grainy?

Comment

This one is obviously cut off again. I think it might be a little better than the last one though. What do you think?[ATTACH=CONFIG]25083[/ATTACH] Also is it too noisy/grainy?
                I don't think the noise is bad enough for it to be an issue.

Comment

• Is the crop okay?

Comment

Is the crop okay?
                    Would be acceptable for me.

Comment

• Dana,

I submitted my name change to that thread you posted a couple of weeks ago. Any chance I could get that expedited?

Comment

Dana,

I submitted my name change to that thread you posted a couple of weeks ago. Any chance I could get that expedited?
                        Yeah, I'll remind the person in charge of that to give it a look

Comment

• Thank you, much appreciated.

Comment

• Dana,

One of my photos was just rejected for having a missing serial number. I fixed the problems with the photo itself and I made sure the serial number was in the standard info section and I've resubmitted it, but it is still not appearing on my photo while its in the queue. They also do not appear on the two others that I have queued as well. I was wondering if there is anything that I or you could do to mitigate this problem?

Comment

Dana,

One of my photos was just rejected for having a missing serial number. I fixed the problems with the photo itself and I made sure the serial number was in the standard info section and I've resubmitted it, but it is still not appearing on my photo while its in the queue. They also do not appear on the two others that I have queued as well. I was wondering if there is anything that I or you could do to mitigate this problem?
                              It is a known bug for the cn to not display properly for images in the queue, but this bug doesn't affect the screening process. If submitted with the correct info, it will be displayed properly when screened.

Comment

• Thanks I was wondering what went wrong! :0

Comment

Working...
                                X