Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 204

Thread: Riojako - Prescreening request / editing advice

  1. #61
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riojako View Post
    How do you guys feel about these kinds of shots?Attachment 23841
    Might work with more DOF, better cropping, and brightening.

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Hows this?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0021-2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	368.2 KB 
ID:	23844

  3. #63
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riojako View Post
    Hows this?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0021-2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	368.2 KB 
ID:	23844
    Cropping worse on this one, imho.

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    How would you crop this? I'm lost..

  5. #65
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riojako View Post
    How would you crop this? I'm lost..
    Not so tight on the top and right. You're cutting the nose art and part of the canon itself. Moot point really though, since the low DOF would still kill it for me personally.

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    I have a different one here. Just took this today. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N3655D.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	427.9 KB 
ID:	23873

  7. #67
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riojako View Post
    I have a different one here. Just took this today. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N3655D.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	427.9 KB 
ID:	23873
    This image is blurry, noisy, and dirty. Any particular reason why you shot at F/13 and ISO1600?

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    I was shooting with an 80-400mm lens. I had to pump my ISO up to keep my shutter speed higher than my focal length because the image stabilization on my lens is not adequate. I've found that most of my images are sharper when I shoot them at a higher aperture too.

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    I have another one here. Please take a look. I feel good about this one.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0011.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	320.5 KB 
ID:	23909

  10. #70
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riojako View Post
    I have another one here. Please take a look. I feel good about this one.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0011.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	320.5 KB 
ID:	23909
    Dark, and light editing halos & vignetting. Otherwise ok.

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Brightened the exposure a little bit here and I tried to get rid of the vignetting as best I could. Let me know what you think. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	United 767.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	317.6 KB 
ID:	23932

  12. #72
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riojako View Post
    Brightened the exposure a little bit here and I tried to get rid of the vignetting as best I could. Let me know what you think. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	United 767.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	317.6 KB 
ID:	23932
    Vignetting and halos still present.

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0011.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	303.4 KB 
ID:	23958The dark area in the lower left hand corner is part of the cloud. I do not believe its vignetting. I've re-edited this one some more.

  14. #74
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riojako View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0011.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	303.4 KB 
ID:	23958The dark area in the lower left hand corner is part of the cloud. I do not believe its vignetting. I've re-edited this one some more.
    Lower right hand corner is equally dark, while the lower-middle edge is not. This is vignetting. Light editing halos around main gear still visible.

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    How about this one?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0016.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	393.6 KB 
ID:	23985

  16. #76
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riojako View Post
    How about this none?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0016.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	393.6 KB 
ID:	23985
    Same as previous (borderline vignetting & overprocessed) and also dark.

  17. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Okay, heres a different one. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N363FE 2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	479.6 KB 
ID:	23990

  18. #78
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riojako View Post
    Okay, heres a different one. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N363FE 2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	479.6 KB 
ID:	23990
    Overprocessed, obstructed, borderline contrast/color.

  19. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Prescreening request. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC5853.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	592.1 KB 
ID:	23999 you guys have to give me an A for effort here..

  20. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Can I get my previous photograph prescreened?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •