Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nathanm04 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28453[/ATTACH]

May I please get a prescreen for this image? Also, how would I fill out the categories for a picture like this?
    Looks like slightly blurry and/or a heavy crop, and oversharpened to compensate. No special categories apply.

Comment

• For an image being uploaded with several aircraft such as this one, would I enter in the registrations or serial numbers?

Comment

For an image being uploaded with several aircraft such as this one, would I enter in the registrations or serial numbers?
        Yes you would enter both.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	F-18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	759.6 KB
ID:	1042652

Does anyone know how I might be able to find the registration and S/N for this specific aircraft... I have looked everywhere but don't know what else to do. Any help is appreciated thanks!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28507[/ATTACH]

Does anyone know how I might be able to find the registration and S/N for this specific aircraft... I have looked everywhere but don't know what else to do. Any help is appreciated thanks!
            As with most USN aircraft, the serial is located below the horizontal stabilizer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F-18.jpg
Size:	767.3 KB
ID:	1042653

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	214WN.jpg
Size:	682.7 KB
ID:	1042791

Click image for larger version

Name:	827SY.jpg
Size:	724.9 KB
ID:	1042792

May I please get a pre-screen for these two images? I have been getting the hang of what looks okay to upload but I am not sure with these two.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28663[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28664[/ATTACH]

May I please get a pre-screen for these two images? I have been getting the hang of what looks okay to upload but I am not sure with these two.
                they look overprocessed to me

Comment

• When uploading a photo of an Antonov AN-124 to the JetPhotos queue, would I be required to check the "Cargo" box for aircraft category?

Comment

When uploading a photo of an Antonov AN-124 to the JetPhotos queue, would I be required to check the "Cargo" box for aircraft category?
                    Is it a cargo aircraft? If so, then yes.

Comment

• Hello! I recently shot a photo of Air Force One, I was just curious if I would categorize this aircraft as “military” when uploading.

Comment

Hello! I recently shot a photo of Air Force One, I was just curious if I would categorize this aircraft as “military” when uploading.
                        Air Force = military.

Comment

• Hello,
                          I have been trying to find the correct categories for Air Force 1. Would it be considered a business jet?

Comment

Hello,
                            I have been trying to find the correct categories for Air Force 1. Would it be considered a business jet?
                            No, but such category issues will be corrected for you if all else is ok.

Comment

Working...
                            X