• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	104PC (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	545.8 KB
ID:	1034930

Got some other good ones on the ramp that I would like to upload for this specific aircraft, how does this one look?

Comment

Originally posted by nathanm04 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]24225[/ATTACH]

Got some other good ones on the ramp that I would like to upload for this specific aircraft, how does this one look?
      Looks OK here
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Am i still able to upload a photo of an aircraft if i cannot find the serial number or any other additional information other than the type of plane and tail number?

Comment

Am i still able to upload a photo of an aircraft if i cannot find the serial number or any other additional information other than the type of plane and tail number?
          Depends. If the information is easily found online, it will be rejected. If not, then likely ok. We know which types of regs. are hard to find info for, and which are not.

Comment

Okay yeah, the Citation X+ I just requested a pre-screen for I was told is OK to upload. The only problem I am having is finding info on it. When I searched the tail number on the FAA registration website is just says "infrmation reserved." The only reason I searched it on there was because I cant find anything on the aircraft. How would I go about uploading an image of a private jet with minimal info?

Comment

Okay yeah, the Citation X+ I just requested a pre-screen for I was told is OK to upload. The only problem I am having is finding info on it. When I searched the tail number on the FAA registration website is just says "infrmation reserved." The only reason I searched it on there was because I cant find anything on the aircraft. How would I go about uploading an image of a private jet with minimal info?
              N-regs. almost always have full info available online somewhere, so unless it's a special case, we would expect it all to be included. If the FAA doesn't have it listed, it can still often be found elsewhere. What is the full reg.?

Comment

The full reg is N104PC and its a brand new plane. Just got that number changed from the old plane to the new one literally a week ago.

Comment

The full reg is N104PC and its a brand new plane. Just got that number changed from the old plane to the new one literally a week ago.
                  Assuming it's different than the Citation X with that reg. already on the DB (it appears to be), your best bet would be to upload it as is with a message that the cn can't currently be found. I don't have final say when it comes to DB/info decisions like that, so can't say for sure if the editors will be satisfied with that.

Comment

Alright well thank you very much for your time and advice, i will give that a shot!

Comment

Name:	747SP.jpg
Size:	547.8 KB
ID:	1034966

Name:	img_2701 (2).JPG
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1034967

Here are a couple heavies I was thinking about uploading, let me know your thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi,
                        The SP is backlit (see the tail shadow) and the LH 340 has poor light conditions resulting in poor contrast

Kind Regards
                        Alex

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24276[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24277[/ATTACH]

Here are a couple heavies I was thinking about uploading, let me know your thoughts? Thanks in advance!
                          1. backlit, contrast, compression
                          2. soft, blurry, contrast, noisy, color, overprocessed

Comment

Name:	N881NN.jpg
Size:	506.0 KB
ID:	1039694

Name:	N2893E.jpg
Size:	687.7 KB
ID:	1039695

Name:	N712SW.jpg
Size:	488.0 KB
ID:	1039696

Name:	N498WN.jpg
Size:	502.5 KB
ID:	1039698

Name:	N445QX.jpg
Size:	490.6 KB
ID:	1039700

Here are some shots from today, really good day for spotting so I figured Id see if you guys think any of these are worth uploading, thanks in advance for any advice!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25039[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25040[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25041[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25043[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25045[/ATTACH]

Here are some shots from today, really good day for spotting so I figured Id see if you guys think any of these are worth uploading, thanks in advance for any advice!
                              Second is very soft, the rest are a bit too low in the frame. Last one also has editing halos visible.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                                Second is very soft, the rest are a bit too low in the frame. Last one also has editing halos visible.
                                If I moved the three you are talking about up in frame do you think they would be okay to upload?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X