Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: Pre Screening Request - Nate Morin

  1. #61
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanm04 View Post
    If I moved the three you are talking about up in frame do you think they would be okay to upload?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't say anything definitive without seeing newer versions, but aside from perhaps some slight softness, I don't see anything else that might cause issues.

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N445QX.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	492.0 KB 
ID:	25048

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N498WN.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	516.1 KB 
ID:	25049

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N712SW.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	488.0 KB 
ID:	25050

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N881NN.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	493.8 KB 
ID:	25051

    Okay, I went ahead and re framed some of these and cut back on the editing adjustments on the first one. Let me know what you think? Thanks!

  3. #63
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,411

    Default

    They look acceptable to me.

    Regards

  4. #64
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n128sy.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	245.7 KB 
ID:	26317

    Fixed this one up, how does it look?

  5. #65
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanm04 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n128sy.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	245.7 KB 
ID:	26317

    Fixed this one up, how does it look?
    Soft/blurry and highly compressed.

  6. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	192SY.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	511.9 KB 
ID:	26324

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	551WN.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	596.8 KB 
ID:	26325

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	817SY.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	563.4 KB 
ID:	26326

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	830UA.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	514.9 KB 
ID:	26327

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	946NN.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	511.1 KB 
ID:	26328

    Here are some others I would appreciate a pre-screening for, thanks!

  7. #67
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanm04 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	192SY.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	511.9 KB 
ID:	26324

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	551WN.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	596.8 KB 
ID:	26325

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	817SY.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	563.4 KB 
ID:	26326

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	830UA.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	514.9 KB 
ID:	26327

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	946NN.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	511.1 KB 
ID:	26328

    Here are some others I would appreciate a pre-screening for, thanks!
    All images are somewhat soft, but otherwise ok.

  8. #68
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	192SY Sharpened.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	735.0 KB 
ID:	26372

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	551WN Sharpened.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	856.9 KB 
ID:	26373

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	817SY Sharpened.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	813.9 KB 
ID:	26374

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	830UA Sharpened.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	746.3 KB 
ID:	26375

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	946NN Sharpened.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	739.3 KB 
ID:	26376

    I went ahead and sharpened up the previous 5 images in the thread, now that they have been sharpened up a bit how do they look?

  9. #69
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanm04 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	192SY Sharpened.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	735.0 KB 
ID:	26372

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	551WN Sharpened.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	856.9 KB 
ID:	26373

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	817SY Sharpened.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	813.9 KB 
ID:	26374

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	830UA Sharpened.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	746.3 KB 
ID:	26375

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	946NN Sharpened.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	739.3 KB 
ID:	26376

    I went ahead and sharpened up the previous 5 images in the thread, now that they have been sharpened up a bit how do they look?
    Were these taken through a window?

  10. #70
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    No they were not, I work at the airport so I was able to get closer to them for the pictures. Do you think they look okay?

  11. #71
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanm04 View Post
    No they were not, I work at the airport so I was able to get closer to them for the pictures. Do you think they look okay?
    Yeah, sharpening is ok, thought I saw reflection or something in the first one, but I guess not

  12. #72
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Haha well awesome thank you so much! Iíll give them a shot and upload

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •