No announcement yet.

new member prescreening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what level sharpness is right for the originalClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6820 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	1034081

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6820 (2).jpg
Size:	645.5 KB
ID:	1034082

Also, is this good? I took the sharpness down and reduced some noise

Comment

Originally posted by bwn View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]23180[/ATTACH]

Also, is this good? I took the sharpness down and reduced some noise
        Better, yes.

Comment

Do you also mind looking at this one as a night shot Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7586.jpg
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	1034085
          Attached Files

Comment

Do you also mind looking at this one as a night shot [ATTACH=CONFIG]23183[/ATTACH]
            Hey there,

not a screener however id say the sunset shot and the Beechcraft are both soft, especially in the case of the Beechcraft. The Cessna and Beechcraft may also have contrast/lighting issues but I would wait for a more experienced screener/ member to give advice in regards to that,

Hope this helps to some extent,
            Kindest Regards,

Jordan W

Comment

Do you also mind looking at this one as a night shot [ATTACH=CONFIG]23183[/ATTACH]
              This is the third and probably last time I’m going to ask: please read this post thoroughly.

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

#3 applies in this case.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1089.jpeg
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1034089

WOuld this be an acceptable wing view?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23190[/ATTACH]

dust spots, noisy, compression

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23190[/ATTACH]

I guess you're not interested in getting advice from the crew?

*gives up*

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

*gives up*

I’m sorry you feel this way, the opposite is true, I want you’re feedback, I’m just still getting accustomed to the forum

Comment

*gives up*
                        Please don’t give up on me, I’m really trying to work with you here

Comment

I've asked you to read the suggestions thread (and to try and follow those suggestions) at least three times, but it seems you have yet to do so. You are of course not required to do so, but if you're not going to take the time to do that simple courtesy, there's not much point in me spending my time trying to help any more.

Comment

I've asked you to read the suggestions thread (and to try and follow those suggestions) at least three times, but it seems you have yet to do so. You are of course not required to do so, but if you're not going to take the time to do that simple courtesy, there's not much point in me spending my time trying to help any more.

Alright, I’m sorry, I tend to only skim stuff and that’s my fault. I will make sure that I’m reading the entire content. I don’t want you to feel like helping me is a waste of time. So, please accept my apology and I’m happy to recover anybody’s help

Comment

Alright, I’m sorry, I tend to only skim stuff and that’s my fault. I will make sure that I’m reading the entire content. I don’t want you to feel like helping me is a waste of time. So, please accept my apology and I’m happy to recover anybody’s help
                              Fair enough, but you can understand why just ‘skimming stuff’ might not inspire people to want to help or give advice? Why bother if that advice is just going to be skimmed over?

Comment

Fair enough, but you can understand why just ‘skimming stuff’ might not inspire people to want to help or give advice? Why bother if that advice is just going to be skimmed over?
                                And again, I’m really sorry Dana, it’s a lifelong habit that I’m trying to break, I completely understand your frustrations

Comment

Working...
                                X