Plane Spotting Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Spotting Survey

Hello everyone! For my Year 10 IB Personal Project, I will be creating a documentary about the plane spotting culture at Adelaide Airport. (The survey is for anywhere)
    However, to gather some more information about the culture for both my report and documentary, I have created a survey, which I would like you all to participate in.
    The survey is anonymous if anyone wanted to know.
    Please take the time to fill it out, answer truthfully and please share this to anyone you know in the aviation community. This is going towards my school grades so I would like as many people as possible to answer.
    Thanks a mega bunch, Mitch

Here is the link to the survey: https://forms.office.com/Pages/Respo...JVMFhHVTdOUi4u
    View me on JetPhotos

Originally posted by meeshboi View Post
    Hello everyone! For my Year 10 IB Personal Project, I will be creating a documentary about the plane spotting culture at Adelaide Airport. (The survey is for anywhere)
    However, to gather some more information about the culture for both my report and documentary, I have created a survey, which I would like you all to participate in.
    The survey is anonymous if anyone wanted to know.
    Please take the time to fill it out, answer truthfully and please share this to anyone you know in the aviation community. This is going towards my school grades so I would like as many people as possible to answer.
    Thanks a mega bunch, Mitch

Here is the link to the survey: https://forms.office.com/Pages/Respo...JVMFhHVTdOUi4u
    Done, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan Williams View Post
      Done, good luck!
      Thanks heaps!
      View me on JetPhotos

Comment

Very interesting survey Good luck!

Comment

completed the survey. In addition, I'm curious about the results

Comment

Done. May I ask that is it a school project?

Comment

Done, mate. Remind me of the time I had to do my graduation thesis, hell lots of work and fun at the same time.

Good luck!

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
              B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

Done... I'd be interested in the results as well... Also, I'd be happy to provide further info and insights if you require them...

Comment

All done, I hope you get a good response!!

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Thanks all for doing this. It means a lot.

1. Yes, its for a school project. This will eventually lead onto a documentary.
                    2. I will upload the data once ive completed the survey.
                    View me on JetPhotos

Comment

Done Mitch, good luck with the survey. See you around YPAD soon

Comment

Done buddy, very interesting

Comment

Done,
                          Interesting indeed

Comment

Done! very interesting! Greetings!

Comment

Done! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X