Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: RobertLN - prescreening request

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    4

    Post RobertLN - prescreening request

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-4.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	859.7 KB 
ID:	23543Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-1 (1 von 1)-2.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	784.0 KB 
ID:	23544

    Hey there, I would like to ask if these photos are okay color and framing wise. I also hope I set the sharpness correctly. Thanks for your time.
    Greetings
    Robert

  2. #2
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-4.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	859.7 KB 
ID:	23543Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-1 (1 von 1)-2.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	784.0 KB 
ID:	23544

    Hey there, I would like to ask if these photos are okay color and framing wise. I also hope I set the sharpness correctly. Thanks for your time.
    Greetings
    Robert
    Crop is a little tight on the second, but otherwise framing is ok. Both a bit soft, but not too bad. However, both images are completely backlit, and would never be accepted as such.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Thank you so much for the input, I have a few more where I would like to have some feedback. I am trying my best to improve! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AIRT.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	23577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AKNF.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	948.6 KB 
ID:	23578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-ES-ATC.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	23579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-G-EUPH.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	23580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-HB-JXC.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	23581

  4. #4
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Thank you so much for the input, I have a few more where I would like to have some feedback. I am trying my best to improve! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AIRT.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	23577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AKNF.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	948.6 KB 
ID:	23578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-ES-ATC.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	23579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-G-EUPH.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	23580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-HB-JXC.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	23581
    1. horizon, noise
    2. borderline noise
    3. contrast, borderline noise
    4-5 ok

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Thank you! Here are a some more.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-LX-LGU.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	23638Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-A6-EUU.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	809.8 KB 
ID:	23639Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-F-GRXD.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	770.0 KB 
ID:	23640Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-VQ-BAT.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	23641
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AKNF.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	948.6 KB 
ID:	23637  

  6. #6
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Thank you! Here are a some more.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-LX-LGU.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	23638Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-A6-EUU.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	809.8 KB 
ID:	23639Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-F-GRXD.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	770.0 KB 
ID:	23640Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-VQ-BAT.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	23641
    1: same as previous post
    2-5: borderline soft, borderline noise, borderline contrast

  7. #7
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Thank you guys so much for your time. My new tries: Attachment 23653Attachment 23654Attachment 23652Attachment 23655
    Hello,

    Please read here thoroughly, especially #3:

    https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •