No announcement yet.

RobertLN - prescreening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, would this be a suitable Airport overview for the Airbus plant at Finkenwerder/Hamburg. Or are there too many airplanes? Would the quality be ok? I am just wondering. Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	EDHI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1040164

Comment

Originally posted by RobertLN View Post
      Hey, would this be a suitable Airport overview for the Airbus plant at Finkenwerder/Hamburg.
      No.

Would the quality be ok? I am just wondering.
      Quality looks ok, but not really sure the composition is justified.

Comment

Hello there,
        I would like to have these photos prescreened
        Firstly this wreck:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	LEJR-EC-JFV-2.jpg
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	1041779
        I am aware that there is obstruction, but it was unavoidable.
        Secondly this Iberia, which was shot through a fence (only visible when equalized). Would this shot be okay?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	LEJR-EC-JXJ.jpg
Size:	888.8 KB
ID:	1041780
        Thanks so much for the advice.

Comment

Hello there,
          I would like to have these photos prescreened
          Firstly this wreck:
          Should be ok.

Secondly this Iberia, which was shot through a fence (only visible when equalized). Would this shot be okay?
          Don't see any evidence of a fence, so should also be ok.

Comment

Hello there, even though I already appealed I have a question regarding this rejection. First of all it is impossible to reach the screener. Even though it says so in every single JetPhotos Submission results email that by replying I'd be able to get in touch, it just never works. But that is not the point of this post.

This is the rejection:
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Serial number is apparently incorrect. TGEE028 seems to be not suitable, even though scramble.nl shows this serial albeit without the zero. 79-27 is multiple times on Jetphotos with the serial being TGEE027. Example:
            https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9354503

I don’t see why TGEE028 is suddenly not acceptable, as I used 79-27 serial on the DB as reference. Any ideas on what I can do? Any thoughts?
            Thank your for your time and effort

Comment

Hello there, even though I already appealed I have a question regarding this rejection. First of all it is impossible to reach the screener. Even though it says so in every single JetPhotos Submission results email that by replying I'd be able to get in touch, it just never works. But that is not the point of this post.

This is the rejection:
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Serial number is apparently incorrect. TGEE028 seems to be not suitable, even though scramble.nl shows this serial albeit without the zero. 79-27 is multiple times on Jetphotos with the serial being TGEE027. Example:
              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9354503

I don’t see why TGEE028 is suddenly not acceptable, as I used 79-27 serial on the DB as reference. Any ideas on what I can do? Any thoughts?
              Thank your for your time and effort
              Hello Robert, I will try to help you with your rejection.

At first, please use the forum before you send and appeal. You only can appeal one times for one rejection, so it‘s good to ask in this forum first to find a solution for the appeal text to the admin screeners.

You usually got a mail with your screening results. The rejection reason „Bad Info“ often is explained further.
              Did the screener mentioned there anything?

I think the serial number is not the problem for your „Bad Info“.

Can you look in the mail again?

Thanks!

Regards
              Julian

Comment

Originally posted by Pilot8998 View Post

Hello Robert, I will try to help you with your rejection.

At first, please use the forum before you send and appeal. You only can appeal one times for one rejection, so it‘s good to ask in this forum first to find a solution for the appeal text to the admin screeners.

You usually got a mail with your screening results. The rejection reason „Bad Info“ often is explained further.
                Did the screener mentioned there anything?

I think the serial number is not the problem for your „Bad Info“.

Can you look in the mail again?

Thanks!

Regards
                Julian
                Hello Pilot 8998,
                thanks for your response. The email clearly states, that it is the serial which is "wrong". I dislike it very much to post a rejection in the forum because it usually wastes the valuable screeners time, but as it is impossible to reach the screener, this is my only way of expressing how unfair this rejection is.

Comment

Hello Pilot 8998,
                  thanks for your response. The email clearly states, that it is the serial which is "wrong". I dislike it very much to post a rejection in the forum because it usually wastes the valuable screeners time, but as it is impossible to reach the screener, this is my only way of expressing how unfair this rejection is.
                  Hello Robert,

I see your picture will be the first picture of this registration on JetPhotos.

Upload it again and you have two options:

1) in this case of the „unknown“ serial, you can leave the serial box blank. In this case please use the Message to screeners box and tell the screener that you don‘t know the serial.

2) Or you can search the internet, maybe this registration is already in the database of other databases. In this case please use the serial and put the link to this website in the „message to screener“ box. The screener can now see your source.

You always can put the link to the serial in this message box for the screener.

Kind Regards
                  Julian

Comment

Hello, can a screener help me out? I want to know what I did wrong with the info on this particular upload. Thanks!

Comment

Hello, can a screener help me out? I want to know what I did wrong with the info on this particular upload. Thanks!
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8651061
                      This is not a military aircraft.

Comment

Can somebody explain why this is considered backlit? The sun was behind me and one can see from the shadows on the aircraft that that's the case. Additionally the histogram shows dark tones therefore I can't really understand the contrast rejection either.

I'd appreciate an explanation and if I should consider appealing. Thanks!

Comment

Can somebody explain why this is considered backlit? The sun was behind me and one can see from the shadows on the aircraft that that's the case. Additionally the histogram shows dark tones therefore I can't really understand the contrast rejection either.

I'd appreciate an explanation and if I should consider appealing. Thanks!
                          Behind you, but also on the other side of the aircraft from you (as evidenced from the fact that the side of the aircraft facing you is in shadow). For 'backlit' the position of the sun in relation to you is irrelevant, what matters is its position in relation to the the subject you are shooting (the aircraft).

Comment

Working...
                          X