No announcement yet.

RobertLN - prescreening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the feedback so far! I learned a lot. I took some new ones. How are these? Click image for larger version

Name:	EDDH-D-ABOB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1035071Click image for larger version

Name:	EDDH-EI-DPH.jpg
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1035072Click image for larger version

Name:	EDDH-N640GT-8.jpg
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1035073Click image for larger version

Name:	EDDH-OH-LKL.jpg
Size:	735.2 KB
ID:	1035074 Click image for larger version

Name:	EDDH-EP-IJB-3.jpg
Size:	1,008.2 KB
ID:	1035075

Comment

Originally posted by RobertLN View Post
      Thank you for the feedback so far! I learned a lot. I took some new ones. How are these? [ATTACH=CONFIG]24398[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24399[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24400[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24401[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]24402[/ATTACH]
      Slight red cast on 1-3 & 5; 4 has editing halos visible.

Comment

Thanks a ton! I have learned so much and I have finally somewhat of a success here on this site. I got 4 more for prescreen ( specially in regards to contrast). Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	EDHH-D-ATUH.jpg
Size:	900.3 KB
ID:	1035258Click image for larger version

Name:	EDHH-N276EA.jpg
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1035259Click image for larger version

Name:	EDHH-OY-NCU-2.jpg
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	1035260Click image for larger version

Name:	EDHH-TC-TLD.jpg
Size:	943.9 KB
ID:	1035261

Comment

Thanks a ton! I have learned so much and I have finally somewhat of a success here on this site. I got 4 more for prescreen ( specially in regards to contrast). Thanks [ATTACH=CONFIG]24623[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24624[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24625[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24626[/ATTACH]
          1. contrast
          2-3 ok
          4. borderline dark

Comment

Yesterday I got a rejection which I still dont understand. Appeal got rejected. 'Needs clockwise rotation, everything is leaning to the left'. Thoughts about this? I disagree that everything is leaning to the left. I see much worse on the DB and I know thats not a valid argument here. I still find it frustrating. No chance for a late approval? Thanks for your time
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Yesterday I got a rejection which I still dont understand. Appeal got rejected. 'Needs clockwise rotation, everything is leaning to the left'. Thoughts about this? I disagree that everything is leaning to the left. I see much worse on the DB and I know thats not a valid argument here. I still find it frustrating. No chance for a late approval? Thanks for your time
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7316363
              I will be the fourth senior screener to look at this (two original screeners, plus one who handled the appeal) and I also agree there is a slight lean to the left with the background verticals. A small amount of CW rotation should fix this.

Comment

Ok thanks for your time. I used the chimneys as vertical reference and using your horizon checker I can see that they are almost perfectly parallel to the yellow grid lines. The image horizon must be therefore perpendicular to them and so parallel to the real horizon. I want to know if my approach is not correct and if I am doing something systematically wrong. Thanks again, much appreciated. Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-22 um 08.03.52.jpg
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	1035341

Comment

Ok thanks for your time. I used the chimneys as vertical reference and using your horizon checker I can see that they are almost perfectly parallel to the yellow grid lines. The image horizon must be therefore perpendicular to them and so parallel to the real horizon. I want to know if my approach is not correct and if I am doing something systematically wrong. Thanks again, much appreciated. [ATTACH=CONFIG]24718[/ATTACH]
                  Better to use the buildings themselves, but honestly, the horizon check function is not that reliable for very short vertical references like that because the way pixel extrapolation works at such a low resolution will make almost anything look straight.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D-AVVB-8870-Corr.jpg
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	1035345 I added 0.2 CW Rotation in Lightroom. Would that be okay now? Thanks

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24722[/ATTACH] I added 0.2 CW Rotation in Lightroom. Would that be okay now? Thanks
                      Levelling would be ok for me.

Comment

Hey there, I took some sunrise shots, would these be considered backlit? Any other issues with the images? Thanks a lot for your time Click image for larger version

Name:	EDHI-D-AYAV-8887.jpg
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	1039677Click image for larger version

Name:	EDHI-D-AVXW-8837.jpg
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1039678

Comment

Hey there, I took some sunrise shots, would these be considered backlit? Any other issues with the images? Thanks a lot for your time [ATTACH=CONFIG]25022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25023[/ATTACH]
                          Yes, those are both backlit.

Comment

Thanks so this photo too would have zero chance of acceptance? Click image for larger version

Name:	EDHI-AVXR-8830-Final.jpg
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	1039709

Comment

Thanks so this photo too would have zero chance of acceptance? [ATTACH=CONFIG]25054[/ATTACH]
                              Correct.

Comment

Alright, thanks for the confirmation! I am very thankful for your advice and work in the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X