Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: RobertLN - prescreening request

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    22

    Post RobertLN - prescreening request

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-4.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	859.7 KB 
ID:	23543Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-1 (1 von 1)-2.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	784.0 KB 
ID:	23544

    Hey there, I would like to ask if these photos are okay color and framing wise. I also hope I set the sharpness correctly. Thanks for your time.
    Greetings
    Robert

  2. #2
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-4.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	859.7 KB 
ID:	23543Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-1 (1 von 1)-2.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	784.0 KB 
ID:	23544

    Hey there, I would like to ask if these photos are okay color and framing wise. I also hope I set the sharpness correctly. Thanks for your time.
    Greetings
    Robert
    Crop is a little tight on the second, but otherwise framing is ok. Both a bit soft, but not too bad. However, both images are completely backlit, and would never be accepted as such.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Thank you so much for the input, I have a few more where I would like to have some feedback. I am trying my best to improve! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AIRT.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	23577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AKNF.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	948.6 KB 
ID:	23578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-ES-ATC.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	23579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-G-EUPH.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	23580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-HB-JXC.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	23581

  4. #4
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Thank you so much for the input, I have a few more where I would like to have some feedback. I am trying my best to improve! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AIRT.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	23577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AKNF.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	948.6 KB 
ID:	23578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-ES-ATC.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	23579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-G-EUPH.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	23580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-HB-JXC.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	23581
    1. horizon, noise
    2. borderline noise
    3. contrast, borderline noise
    4-5 ok

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Thank you! Here are a some more.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-LX-LGU.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	23638Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-A6-EUU.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	809.8 KB 
ID:	23639Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-F-GRXD.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	770.0 KB 
ID:	23640Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-VQ-BAT.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	23641
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AKNF.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	948.6 KB 
ID:	23637  

  6. #6
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Thank you! Here are a some more.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-LX-LGU.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	23638Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-A6-EUU.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	809.8 KB 
ID:	23639Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-F-GRXD.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	770.0 KB 
ID:	23640Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-VQ-BAT.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	23641
    1: same as previous post
    2-5: borderline soft, borderline noise, borderline contrast

  7. #7
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Thank you guys so much for your time. My new tries: Attachment 23653Attachment 23654Attachment 23652Attachment 23655
    Hello,

    Please read here thoroughly, especially #3:

    https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Hey there, I have some more photos I would like to have some feedback on. Thank you! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EIDW-N282AY-2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	813.0 KB 
ID:	23866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EIDW-EI-RJX.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	997.4 KB 
ID:	23867Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-LN-DYA.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	927.1 KB 
ID:	23868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AINB.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	23869

  9. #9
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Hey there, I have some more photos I would like to have some feedback on. Thank you! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EIDW-N282AY-2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	813.0 KB 
ID:	23866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EIDW-EI-RJX.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	997.4 KB 
ID:	23867Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-LN-DYA.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	927.1 KB 
ID:	23868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-AINB.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	23869
    First would be a contrast rejection; last two maybe a touch bright, but should be ok.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Thanks so much for the help thus far. Here are some more. Trying to improve my editing. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-EC-IZR.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	825.2 KB 
ID:	23980Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-OH-LVK.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	879.1 KB 
ID:	23981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-PH-EZZ.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	23982Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-TC-JIN.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	831.3 KB 
ID:	23983

  11. #11
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Thanks so much for the help thus far. Here are some more. Trying to improve my editing. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-EC-IZR.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	825.2 KB 
ID:	23980Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-OH-LVK.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	879.1 KB 
ID:	23981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-PH-EZZ.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	23982Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-TC-JIN.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	831.3 KB 
ID:	23983
    Contrast a bit flat on #3, but otherwise quality looks ok to me.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I shot some new photos at LEAL Alicante. How are these? ThanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-9H-BOO.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	627.2 KB 
ID:	24216Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-G-LSAB.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1,005.2 KB 
ID:	24217Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-HB-JCR.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	947.1 KB 
ID:	24218Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-OY-RUU.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	564.3 KB 
ID:	24219

  13. #13
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Swiss is backlit and 757 maybe needs a bit of CCW rotation. Rest looks ok

    Regards
    Alex

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Hey there, I have some more photos I would like to have some feedback on. Thank you! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-EC-MAI.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	862.2 KB 
ID:	24300 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-EI-FGH.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	851.5 KB 
ID:	24301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-G-FBJA.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	926.2 KB 
ID:	24302Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-PH-BGN.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	893.7 KB 
ID:	24303Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-PH-HSK-new.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	24304

  15. #15
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Hey there, I have some more photos I would like to have some feedback on. Thank you! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-EC-MAI.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	862.2 KB 
ID:	24300 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-EI-FGH.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	851.5 KB 
ID:	24301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-G-FBJA.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	926.2 KB 
ID:	24302Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-PH-BGN.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	893.7 KB 
ID:	24303Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAL-PH-HSK-new.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	24304
    Borderline contrast/heat haze on a couple of them, but would all be ok for me.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Thank you for the feedback so far! I learned a lot. I took some new ones. How are these? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-ABOB.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	24398Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-EI-DPH.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	24399Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-N640GT-8.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	24400Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-OH-LKL.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	735.2 KB 
ID:	24401 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-EP-IJB-3.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1,008.2 KB 
ID:	24402

  17. #17
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Thank you for the feedback so far! I learned a lot. I took some new ones. How are these? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-D-ABOB.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	24398Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-EI-DPH.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	24399Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-N640GT-8.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	24400Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-OH-LKL.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	735.2 KB 
ID:	24401 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-EP-IJB-3.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1,008.2 KB 
ID:	24402
    Slight red cast on 1-3 & 5; 4 has editing halos visible.

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Thanks a ton! I have learned so much and I have finally somewhat of a success here on this site. I got 4 more for prescreen ( specially in regards to contrast). Thanks Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDHH-D-ATUH.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	900.3 KB 
ID:	24623Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDHH-N276EA.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	24624Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDHH-OY-NCU-2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	24625Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDHH-TC-TLD.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	943.9 KB 
ID:	24626

  19. #19
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Thanks a ton! I have learned so much and I have finally somewhat of a success here on this site. I got 4 more for prescreen ( specially in regards to contrast). Thanks Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDHH-D-ATUH.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	900.3 KB 
ID:	24623Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDHH-N276EA.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	24624Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDHH-OY-NCU-2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	24625Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDHH-TC-TLD.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	943.9 KB 
ID:	24626
    1. contrast
    2-3 ok
    4. borderline dark

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Yesterday I got a rejection which I still dont understand. Appeal got rejected. 'Needs clockwise rotation, everything is leaning to the left'. Thoughts about this? I disagree that everything is leaning to the left. I see much worse on the DB and I know thats not a valid argument here. I still find it frustrating. No chance for a late approval? Thanks for your time
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7316363

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •