Unusual query about registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual query about registration

This photo of ZK-KJV was just rejected. It has VH-KJV painted on, but has been registered ZK-KJV for 8 months now. I feel like the real registration should be the one it should be uploaded under, as is done with many ex military aircraft, does anyone have any thoughts on this?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Date of registration of the Cirrus SR22 that now carries this reg was Jan 31 2019. I would suggest that, as the pic shows the Aussie reg the pic be uploaded as VH-KJV with a remark note that it has since been re-registered as ZK-KJV. Unfortunately the NZ register does not reveal the date of registration of the Beechcraft.
    Last edited by brianw999; 2019-04-16, 14:53.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Hi Brian
      If you click on the 3 letter registration on the CAA website, it brings you to this https://www.caa.govt.nz/script/aircr...craft_ID=10141
      Yet another helpful trick to help people with.

Now that you have this info, what would you suggest?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
        Hi Brian
        If you click on the 3 letter registration on the CAA website, it brings you to this https://www.caa.govt.nz/script/aircr...craft_ID=10141
        Yet another helpful trick to help people with.

Now that you have this info, what would you suggest?

Thanks
        Thanks for that link, very useful.
        I still think though, given that the pic shows the Aussie reg it should be uploaded as that with a photographers remark that it has since been re-registered.
        I would also recommend that you email the admins asking for their guidance.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
        X