Bad Colour Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Colour Help

Hi everyone. I recently had this photo rejected due to bad colour (over/under saturation, hue). I didn't change the hue/saturation in processing because it looked okay to me so I'm just looking for feedback to see what my eye isn't catching.

Thanks!

Originally posted by PNity View Post
    Hi everyone. I recently had this photo rejected due to bad colour (over/under saturation, hue). I didn't change the hue/saturation in processing because it looked okay to me so I'm just looking for feedback to see what my eye isn't catching.

Thanks!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7256301
    Hi,

Did you read the message left for you by the screener in the rejection email? Might be a good place to start.

Comment

Ah! Email had gone to Junk folder and I deleted, but I recovered it. Use "sGRB colour profile". Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PNity View Post
        Ah! Email had gone to Junk folder and I deleted, but I recovered it. Use "sGRB colour profile". Thanks!
        All of your other images in the queue have the same issue, so you might want to delete them and resubmit with the correct color profile lest they all get rejected for the same reason.

Comment

Will do! Appreciate the help. Thanks so much

Comment

Working...
          X