Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antek Dec - Rejected photo

Hi!

I was lucky today because i cought first registration, but photo was rejected because of contrast. What's your opinion? I don't have idea how to correct this photo

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers

Antek

Overall low contrast. The flat grey sky is not helping you here.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Unfortunately contrast rejections are extremely difficult to correct. Most of the time even increasing the contrast won't help and will likely result in an additional over-processed rejection. I generally don't bother correcting or re-uploading photos rejected for too much/too little contrast as they are beyond fixing most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by D3cuuu View Post
        Hi!

I was lucky today because i cought first registration, but photo was rejected because of contrast. What's your opinion? I don't have idea how to correct this photo

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers

Antek
        Hi, the image has colour/ contrast issues.

You appealed one of your five uploads (today) of this airframe and where given feedback from a senior / admin.

Not sure where you are going with this post?
        Regards T
        Last edited by 777MAN; 2019-04-24, 00:38.

Comment

Working...
        X