Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with my Entries

Greetings.

This is my first post to the forum. I have noticed that nowadays, my entries are being rejected due to some usual reasons like overprocessed and undersharpened. What is the solution to this? My camera is Olympus SH50 and i do use my phone to edit photos.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Neil Patrick John Dariagan
    Camera and Lens: Nikon D5300 - Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR - Nikon 18-55mm VR AF-P
    Instagram: @lodimaster.pat
    Facebook: Lodimaster Photography by Patrick D.
    Member of Philippine Aviators

Originally posted by Patrick Dariagan View Post
    Greetings.

This is my first post to the forum. I have noticed that nowadays, my entries are being rejected due to some usual reasons like overprocessed and undersharpened. What is the solution to this? My camera is Olympus SH50 and i do use my phone to edit photos.

Thanks.
    Looks like you answered to your question yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Dariagan View Post
      Greetings.

Thanks.
      Unfortunately for you, as Tomasz implies, the quality requirements here are such that it is unlikely you will be able to achieve the necessary level using your phone to edit your images.

Comment

Working...
      X