Dust Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust Spots

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Can someone tell me where they are please?

I can't see anything which shows up on Photoshop equalise and while imperfections are visible using the CFD tool they're not visible to the naked eye and don't appear to be spots, given their irregular shape.

Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	1034689

Regards,

Comment

There are three more under the wheels of the landing gear, quite visible actually. I sụggest you clean your camera sensor.

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
      B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

I also noticed a few in the top right corner.

Comment

Also another one in the bottom right corner, diagonal to the ones circled by vcruvinel.
          View me on JetPhotos

Comment

Thank you for the replies. Do you believe these are visible to the naked eye? I struggle to see them using "equalise" when I edit the images.

Comment

Originally posted by snddim01 View Post
              Thank you for the replies. Do you believe these are visible to the naked eye? I struggle to see them using "equalise" when I edit the images.
              The ones below the nose are (just) perceptible with the naked eye, the others not so much (in my case anyway).

Comment

Working...
              X