Christopher Harkins - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrishark View Post
    Ok I made some corrections, At this point, Im just asking for opinions because I am lost and dont know where to go.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24457[/ATTACH]

As far as photo conditions, I could have sworn that it was a bright sunny day. Maybe a little bit of haze but I thought that enough light was shining down on that day to give acceptable photos.
    Still a slight yellow cast, but would be acceptable for me. Also, even though it wasn't mentioned in the original rejection, you might want to give it a tiny bit of CW rotation.

Comment

Apologies for last night, I got home really late and was growing more tired and impatient the more time I tried to work on this. I have applied the suggested changes above and would like to get your opinions for this corrected image:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3171-2-Edit-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	706.0 KB
ID:	1035133

Comment

Apologies for last night, I got home really late and was growing more tired and impatient the more time I tried to work on this. I have applied the suggested changes above and would like to get your opinions for this corrected image:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24468[/ATTACH]
        Very yellow now, much more than previously. White balance definitely needs adjusting.

Comment

Ok sorry about that, I was following a guide on youtube and for some reason when I followed the steps, It gave me a more yellow image. I redid the edit and came up with this. Now I can definitely notice the yellow in the first image (not the very yellow one that was poorly edited)

Name:	IMG_3171-2-Edit-3.jpg
Size:	696.6 KB
ID:	1035137

Comment

Ok sorry about that, I was following a guide on youtube and for some reason when I followed the steps, It gave me a more yellow image. I redid the edit and came up with this. Now I can definitely notice the yellow in the first image (not the very yellow one that was poorly edited)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24473[/ATTACH]
            This would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Hi,

I would like to submit a photo for prescreening process:

Name:	IMG_3056-Edit-3.jpg
Size:	437.5 KB
ID:	1035263

I know I already uploaded this, but got sidetracked with editing this photo with other stuff. I finally got time to editing this photo and would like thoughts.

As far as my comments. It looks like I added a bit too much contrast and the sky looks too blue.

Comment

Hi,

I would like to submit a photo for prescreening process:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24628[/ATTACH]

I know I already uploaded this, but got sidetracked with editing this photo with other stuff. I finally got time to editing this photo and would like thoughts.

As far as my comments. It looks like I added a bit too much contrast and the sky looks too blue.
                There is some noticeable chromatic aberration visible, so borderline for color. Other than that, should be ok.

Comment

Working...
                X