Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: iomaviation - Editing Advice

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default iomaviation - Editing Advice

    Hello,

    Would any of the photos attached be OK to upload?

    Thanks in advance! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1653_1280.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	193.6 KB 
ID:	24200Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MGAY6952_1280.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	24201Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XFML8504_1280.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	24202

  2. #2
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iomaviation View Post
    Hello,

    Would any of the photos attached be OK to upload?

    Thanks in advance! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1653_1280.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	193.6 KB 
ID:	24200Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MGAY6952_1280.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	24201Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XFML8504_1280.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	24202
    No, unfortunately there are multiple quality issues, including centering, parts of aircraft cut off, color, softness/blurriness, contrast, and noise.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    No, unfortunately there are multiple quality issues, including centering, parts of aircraft cut off, color, softness/blurriness, contrast, and noise.
    Ok, thank you

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    These aren’t exactly to size yet, but will these ok?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9E50040D-67D2-45E1-9F94-4C57C44A4B86.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	24203Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08CA34BD-D8F1-4DE5-8C03-606AE1F9AA52.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	24206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B7A42299-EFBD-4254-951B-D4659135FDC3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	24204
    Last edited by iomaviation; 05-06-2019 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Accidentally had the same photo twice

  5. #5
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iomaviation View Post
    These aren’t exactly to size yet, but will these ok?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9E50040D-67D2-45E1-9F94-4C57C44A4B86.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	24203Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08CA34BD-D8F1-4DE5-8C03-606AE1F9AA52.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	24206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B7A42299-EFBD-4254-951B-D4659135FDC3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	24204
    The quality is quite poor. I don't think these will ever be suitable for acceptance here.

    When you get the chance, please also read here, in this case #6:

    https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew

    Generally, advice won't be provided on images that can't actually be submitted.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hello, do any of these photos stand a chance?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EZY 1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	254.9 KB 
ID:	24824Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loganair E145 1.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	328.1 KB 
ID:	24825Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loganair E145 3.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	405.4 KB 
ID:	24826Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loganair E145 4.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	201.8 KB 
ID:	24827

  7. #7
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iomaviation View Post
    Hello, do any of these photos stand a chance?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EZY 1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	254.9 KB 
ID:	24824Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loganair E145 1.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	328.1 KB 
ID:	24825Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loganair E145 3.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	405.4 KB 
ID:	24826Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loganair E145 4.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	201.8 KB 
ID:	24827
    They all will likely be rejected for horizon (leaning to the left), centering, colour, contrast, soft/blurry, contrast and noise.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hello, I'm back... again. Now I'm asking again do these photos have a chance of getting accepted?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEE 1.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	247.8 KB 
ID:	24877Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EZY 2.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	260.2 KB 
ID:	24878Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EZY 3.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	318.4 KB 
ID:	24879

  9. #9
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iomaviation View Post
    Hello, I'm back... again. Now I'm asking again do these photos have a chance of getting accepted?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEE 1.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	247.8 KB 
ID:	24877Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EZY 2.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	260.2 KB 
ID:	24878Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EZY 3.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	318.4 KB 
ID:	24879
    No. Unfortunately these are even worse than your previous examples. You might want to take a look through the upload guidelines to get a sense of what might make an image less than acceptable here. Yours hit quite a few of those marks, sadly.

  10. #10
    Junior Member QuocTrungTran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    61

    Default

    May I ask what camera and lens you are using? It seems that all photos suffer from exactly the same severe problems (color, softness, compression,...)

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I'm here again to see if a photo will be accepted (Which I doubt because all of the others don't get accepted) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Avro RJ100.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	159.1 KB 
ID:	25176

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuocTrungTran View Post
    May I ask what camera and lens you are using? It seems that all photos suffer from exactly the same severe problems (color, softness, compression,...)
    Yes it's a Panasonic lumix FZ82. But I think it's due to my bad editing :/

  13. #13
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iomaviation View Post
    I'm here again to see if a photo will be accepted (Which I doubt because all of the others don't get accepted) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Avro RJ100.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	159.1 KB 
ID:	25176
    This would be rejected for contrast, blurry, noise, compression, centering, etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by iomaviation View Post
    Yes it's a Panasonic lumix FZ82. But I think it's due to my bad editing :/
    No, unfortunately your camera is likely a big part of the problem. Compact super-zoom cameras like that are known for sacrificing a good deal of quality in order to fit such a large focal range into a single smaller lens/body combination.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •