dxtrx-Prescreening request / Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxtrx View Post
    So...can I correct it via appealing?Or must upload again?
    You'll need to upload it again with the correct category.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyx323 View Post
      You'll need to upload it again with the correct category.
      OK. Many thanks! And some comments on those four photographs above please.

Comment

OK. Many thanks! And some comments on those four photographs above please.
        I don't see any major issues in them.

Comment

• Thanks a lot for the previous feedback. Here I got a new rejection, but I’m not quite sure about the reasons. Some help please.
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Thanks a lot for the previous feedback. Here I got a new rejection, but I’m not quite sure about the reasons. Some help please.
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7368108
            Horizon looks ok to me, so can't really tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              Horizon looks ok to me, so can't really tell you.
              Thanks. And how about the “wrong category”? I just chose the default option.

Comment

Thanks. And how about the “wrong category”? I just chose the default option.
                There are no "default options". You need to select "Special Scheme" category for this photo.
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                  There are no "default options". You need to select "Special Scheme" category for this photo.
                  emm...But this is not a special livery at all All 20+ China Southern’s 787s (except B116 have the same paint. So it maybe not qualified for “Special Scheme”? I did a search in database and I found some photos of CZ’s Dreamliners are considered as special scheme while others are not, and that’s really confusing for me...

Comment

emm...But this is not a special livery at all All 20+ China Southern’s 787s (except B116 have the same paint. So it maybe not qualified for “Special Scheme”? I did a search in database and I found some photos of CZ’s Dreamliners are considered as special scheme while others are not, and that’s really confusing for me...
                    Correct, All 20+ China Southern’s 787s (except B116 have the same paint, but not all China Southern Aircraft. This is not the normal China Southern livery.
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                      Correct, All 20+ China Southern’s 787s (except B116 have the same paint, but not all China Southern Aircraft. This is not the normal China Southern livery.
                      All right then. I will reupload that one. Thanks.

Comment

• By the way if a photo was taken in late afternoon(4:00PM-6:00PM for example), how can I determine whether it is a night shot or a ordinary one?
                        To be more specific, should these two be categoried as night shots?Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4524.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	428.8 KB
ID:	1040250Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4354a.jpg
Size:	467.3 KB
ID:	1040251
                        (not for pre-screening, just about the category problems) Much appreciate!

Comment

By the way if a photo was taken in late afternoon(4:00PM-6:00PM for example), how can I determine whether it is a night shot or a ordinary one?
                          To be more specific, should these two be categoried as night shots?[ATTACH=CONFIG]25684[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25685[/ATTACH]
                          (not for pre-screening, just about the category problems) Much appreciate!
                          For night shots near dawn/dusk, they should show a red-orange glow and long shadows, so these two images do not qualify for night shots. For borderline/unsure cases, it's best if you could leave a short message to the screeners about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyx323 View Post
                            For night shots near dawn/dusk, they should show a red-orange glow and long shadows, so these two images do not qualify for night shots. For borderline/unsure cases, it's best if you could leave a short message to the screeners about it.
                            OK I see. Thanks!

Comment

• Much appreciate for the prescreening.
                              I'm still not sure about this kind of photos with aircrafts on the ground.The histograms tell that the exposures are OK but I feel the bottom of the planes and the backgrounds are a bit dark? Are they acceptable?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8140.jpg
Size:	861.4 KB
ID:	1040399Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7588.jpg
Size:	828.2 KB
ID:	1040398Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8650.jpg
Size:	803.2 KB
ID:	1040400
                              Oh BTW how about their sharpness? I tried some new settings on these three.

Comment

Much appreciate for the prescreening.
                                I'm still not sure about this kind of photos with aircrafts on the ground.The histograms tell that the exposures are OK but I feel the bottom of the planes and the backgrounds are a bit dark? Are they acceptable?
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]25856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25855[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25857[/ATTACH]
                                Oh BTW how about their sharpness? I tried some new settings on these three.
                                Exposure is fine on these images.

Comment

Working...
                                X