Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different engine nacelle considered hot photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different engine nacelle considered hot photo?

Does a new painted/ blank part of the engine (i.e nacelle) count as hot photo when its not in the DB yet (rest of the aircraft is unchanged)? I was wondering. Thanks

Originally posted by RobertLN View Post
    Does a new painted/ blank part of the engine (i.e nacelle) count as hot photo when its not in the DB yet (rest of the aircraft is unchanged)? I was wondering. Thanks
    Is it a temporary or permanent change to the livery?

Comment

Looks temporary because the airline name is cut in half. Would it still be considered hot?

Comment

Looks temporary because the airline name is cut in half. Would it still be considered hot?
        No.

Comment

Just to be 1000% sure here is the nacelle i am talking about. Click image for larger version

Name:	EDDH-Nacelle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	660.4 KB
ID:	1035048 Still isn't hot? I mean its a visible difference

Comment

Just to be 1000% sure here is the nacelle i am talking about. [ATTACH=CONFIG]24368[/ATTACH] Still isn't hot? I mean its a visible difference
            As stated, this is not hot. There is no need for you to have your photo skip the queue for a temporary change. Please have consideration for all of the others who have images in the queue and are patiently waiting to have their images screened.

Comment

If such a thing would be considered as hot nearly all photos would be hot because these kind of changes are so common
              View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Just unpainted reverser door. Totally not hot.
                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Hi, I have another hot photo question: Do upgraded engines/propellers on a C-130H (4-blade vs. 8-blade) count as hot?

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                    Hi, I have another hot photo question: Do upgraded engines/propellers on a C-130H (4-blade vs. 8-blade) count as hot?
                    No
                    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                    X