Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Different engine nacelle considered hot photo?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    20

    Default Different engine nacelle considered hot photo?

    Does a new painted/ blank part of the engine (i.e nacelle) count as hot photo when its not in the DB yet (rest of the aircraft is unchanged)? I was wondering. Thanks

  2. #2
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Does a new painted/ blank part of the engine (i.e nacelle) count as hot photo when its not in the DB yet (rest of the aircraft is unchanged)? I was wondering. Thanks
    Is it a temporary or permanent change to the livery?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Looks temporary because the airline name is cut in half. Would it still be considered hot?

  4. #4
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Looks temporary because the airline name is cut in half. Would it still be considered hot?
    No.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hamburg, Alicante
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Just to be 1000% sure here is the nacelle i am talking about. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-Nacelle.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	660.4 KB 
ID:	24368 Still isn't hot? I mean its a visible difference

  6. #6
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLN View Post
    Just to be 1000% sure here is the nacelle i am talking about. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDDH-Nacelle.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	660.4 KB 
ID:	24368 Still isn't hot? I mean its a visible difference
    As stated, this is not hot. There is no need for you to have your photo skip the queue for a temporary change. Please have consideration for all of the others who have images in the queue and are patiently waiting to have their images screened.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •