Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aicraft infos problem

Hello,

It's my first time on the forum because I need your help for photo submission.

Indeed, I notice that when I submit a photo, the MSN is not record by the site despite that I write the info.

Click image for larger version

Name:	taaap.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	1046049

The MSN 1918 is writen.

But screeners refused my picture for missing info because on their page the MSN is empty :

Name:	tooop.jpg
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1046050

That is why I need you guys.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Originally posted by RomainC View Post
    Hello,

It's my first time on the forum because I need your help for photo submission.

Indeed, I notice that when I submit a photo, the MSN is not record by the site despite that I write the info.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24411[/ATTACH]

The MSN 1918 is writen.

But screeners refused my picture for missing info because on their page the MSN is empty :
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24412[/ATTACH]

That is why I need you guys.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
    I do not see this image in your rejected image history. When was it rejected?

Comment

I uploaded this picture yesterday so this one has not been rejected yet (for now), but I notice the same problem on pictures I submited previously.

Comment

Originally posted by RomainC View Post
        I uploaded this picture yesterday so this one has not been rejected yet (for now), but I notice the same problem on pictures I submited previously.
        The information displays properly when screened, so there is nothing to worry about - if you have entered the info correctly.

Name:	FireShot Capture 180 - Aviation photos - 4 million+ on_ - https___www.jetphotos.com_viewqueued_b.jpg
Size:	393.2 KB
ID:	1035096

On another note, your image has quality issues, so you might want to delete it from the queue and ask for prescreening.

Comment

Working...
        X