Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to find Operator, although some photos are already in database

Hello,
    I'm struggling to fill a submit form for an helicopter belonging to "Oya Vendée Hélicoptères" which is an helicopter operator, based on Yeu Island (Vendée, France).

There are already some pictures labelled with this operator in database,
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

but i'm unable to find it in the list of companies or other operators in the submit form.

Originally posted by grx44 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm struggling to fill a submit form for an helicopter belonging to "Oya Vendée Hélicoptères" which is an helicopter operator, based on Yeu Island (Vendée, France).

There are already some pictures labelled with this operator in database,
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

but i'm unable to find it in the list of companies or other operators in the submit form.
    Probably a DB bug as I tried to autofill with the others registrations and the airline did not appear. Let an admin see whats happen

Comment

Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
      Probably a DB bug as I tried to autofill with the others registrations and the airline did not appear. Let an admin see whats happen
      This seems to happen if the airline hasn't been active for a while in terms of new photos added. I guess the DB auto-prunes?

Comment

Should be under General Aviation.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Yes, but It wasn't. I had to recreate the operator.

Comment

Working...
          X