When you look down from your piston single and see a 737

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you look down from your piston single and see a 737

I liked this video very much so I thought I would share it.

On this flight from Rogers, AR to Boca Raton I was able to do the 1,080 mile journey in a single flight by riding the tailwind at 24,000 feet.How can the pil...

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Cheap composites, sidestick, magenta lines on the flatscreen...Edit: I forgot the parachute...

...all that is wrong with the aeronautical world.
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
      Cheap composites, sidestick, magenta lines on the flatscreen...
      That and turbocharged engine, O2 system, sleek sexy design (outside and inside), automatic variable pitch prop, autopilot (with emergency "level my wings now!" mode) and parachute!

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
      X