Andrew44 Photo Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew44 Photo Editing Advice

Hello, I recently uploaded a photo on Jet Photos and had it rejected, so I was hoping to get some advice on how to improve my edit. My photo was rejected for the following reasons - Over Processed / Bad postprocessing
    - Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots - Categories wrong or missing. From the rejected reasons I attempted to fix my photo and am hoping to get some advice on what to change, etc. The first photo is the original posted photo, and the second is the attempted fix per the reject reasons. Thank you in advance for any advice!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1635-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	361.9 KB
ID:	1046055Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1635.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	386.1 KB
ID:	1046054

Originally posted by Andrew44 View Post
    Hello, I recently uploaded a photo on Jet Photos and had it rejected, so I was hoping to get some advice on how to improve my edit. My photo was rejected for the following reasons - Over Processed / Bad postprocessing
    - Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots - Categories wrong or missing. From the rejected reasons I attempted to fix my photo and am hoping to get some advice on what to change, etc. The first photo is the original posted photo, and the second is the attempted fix per the reject reasons. Thank you in advance for any advice![ATTACH=CONFIG]24617[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24616[/ATTACH]
    Dust spots and strong editing halos still visible, so this would again be a rejection. Halos are caused by some step in your editing process, or in camera settings if not shooting RAW. Make sure all features that are likely to cause them are set to zero or not used, such as clarity, de-haze, shadow/highlight, etc..

Comment

Working...
    X