What Did I Do Wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Did I Do Wrong?

Hey everyone. I recently submitted a special photo but got ticked for a lot of problems. Is it possible for me to get some help with this? It would be greatly appreciated! Below are the problems. If you guys can help me correct them, it would be great!

• Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)
    • Heat Distortion
    • Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter
    • Dark / Underexposed
    • Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots
    • Categories wrong or missing
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Mattheus View Post
    Hey everyone. I recently submitted a special photo but got ticked for a lot of problems. Is it possible for me to get some help with this? It would be greatly appreciated! Below are the problems. If you guys can help me correct them, it would be great!

• Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)
    • Heat Distortion
    • Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter
    • Dark / Underexposed
    • Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots
    • Categories wrong or missing
    - Bad Composition = Your aircraft is too far to the right. Its also low in the frame.
    - Heat Distortion = See how your photo is not clear, and it looks really fuzzy. This usually occurs when you take a photo of an object far away, especially on hot days. This can not be fixed, unfortunately.
    - Object Clutter = See that red and blue stick thing next to the right landing gear, it's blocking the wheel. Again, can't be fixed.
    - Dark and Underexposed = I hope you understand what this means...
    - Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust Spots = You probably have some dust on your lens or camera sensor. This can be fixed in editing, using the dust removal tool in Photoshop or Lightroom. However, I recommend you clean your lens.
    - Categories wrong - You probably didn't have a category set correctly when you uploaded.

I highly recommend you read through the website's guidelines. This post will explain everything in huge detail and includes example images. https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ES-New-version

So this photo won't be accepted because of the heat haze and the object clutter. Sorry.

Hope this helps for future uploads! And if you have any other questions, I am (and I'm sure other members) are happy to help!
    View me on JetPhotos

Comment

Working...
    X