Want to change existing Jetphotos Watermark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to change existing Jetphotos Watermark

I wanted to know if it is possible to edit the watermark from an accepted photo from jetphotos. Here is my photo here: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9320112

I want to get rid of the transparent 'Jetphotos' logo in the top left but dont know how to do that. Since this photo was my first upload, I didn't know whether it was mandatory or not to include that transparent jetphotos logo. After looking around a bit, I have noticed that a lot of people chose to leave the transparent logo absent. I would like to do that with my current photo if possible.

If I cant, then its just fine, I will consider it with future uploads.

Hi,
    It's not possible to remove a watermark so sorry but we can't do it

Kind Regards
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Chrishark View Post
      I wanted to know if it is possible to edit the watermark from an accepted photo from jetphotos. Here is my photo here: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9320112

I want to get rid of the transparent 'Jetphotos' logo in the top left but dont know how to do that. Since this photo was my first upload, I didn't know whether it was mandatory or not to include that transparent jetphotos logo. After looking around a bit, I have noticed that a lot of people chose to leave the transparent logo absent. I would like to do that with my current photo if possible.

If I cant, then its just fine, I will consider it with future uploads.
      One option you can use is the reupload function. You csn reupload the same shot and after acceptance it will be shown without watermark. Afterwards you can add the watermark via your user menu.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Ok,

I tried using the reupload function, but I cant see my photo in the queue, is it because of some sort of bug? I just want to make sure so I am not submitting the same photo over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrishark View Post
          Ok,

I tried using the reupload function, but I cant see my photo in the queue, is it because of some sort of bug? I just want to make sure so I am not submitting the same photo over and over again.
          The re-uploaded photOs are in a different queue, not in the regular one.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Should be accepted

Erwin

Comment

Ok, I think I might have reuploaded accidently twice, is there any way to check that?

Comment

The reupload was succesful. So you can add a new watermark.

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                X