Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New aircraft in the database

Hello everyone!

I spotted yesterday an ultralight aircraft but I can't see its name in the database. I'm new with this site so I don't really know how to submit a new aircraft , so if anyone could help me I would be really grateful
    This is the photo : Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_dsc_0294-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	272.3 KB
ID:	1046319

I talked with the pilot and he told me that this is an ultralight aircraft made by Airflow and the full aircraft model name is Airflow Twinbee. And one last question , if I submit this photo , I need to check the "Hot Photo" ?

Thanks a lot for your help,
    Alex

On the upload page right above the aircraft boxes it says "If the aircraft you need is not here please use this form." Click on the word form and it links you to a new aircraft form which you fill out and submit.
    First registrations are considered hot and are usually automatically placed in the hot photo queue, but I usually leave a note in the hot photo box saying it's a first registration because I've had quite a few first registrations left in the queue for a couple days with more than a thousand other photos screened.

Comment

Itīs a AIRFLOW TWINBEE

Comment

Originally posted by alex350 View Post
        Hello everyone!

I spotted yesterday an ultralight aircraft but I can't see its name in the database. I'm new with this site so I don't really know how to submit a new aircraft , so if anyone could help me I would be really grateful
        This is the photo : [ATTACH=CONFIG]25139[/ATTACH]

I talked with the pilot and he told me that this is an ultralight aircraft made by Airflow and the full aircraft model name is Airflow Twinbee. And one last question , if I submit this photo , I need to check the "Hot Photo" ?

Thanks a lot for your help,
        Alex
        Hi,

Before upload better correct some issues like the color (your photo has a visible green cast). The photo is also soft.

Comment

Working...
        X