Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 221

Thread: Bapt0708: Pre-screening/How to do a better editing ?

  1. #181
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello, may i have a pre-screening for those five please.
    Attachment 28100
    Attachment 28101
    Attachment 28102
    Attachment 28103
    Attachment 28104
    Thank you.
    A couple of them close to being overexposed, but other than that the quality should be ok.

  2. #182
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Hello, may i have a pre-screening for those five please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4676.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	794.3 KB 
ID:	28141
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4707.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	28142
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4721.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	581.7 KB 
ID:	28143
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4739.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	28144
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4817.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	28145
    Not sure about the exposure.
    Thank you.

  3. #183
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello, may i have a pre-screening for those five please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4676.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	794.3 KB 
ID:	28141
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4707.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	28142
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4721.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	581.7 KB 
ID:	28143
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4739.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	28144
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4817.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	28145
    Not sure about the exposure.
    Thank you.
    Heat haze/sharpening is an issue on all of them. Not sure they are fixable as such.

  4. #184
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Hello, may i have a pre-screening of this one please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4856.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	28227
    Thank you.

  5. #185
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello, may i have a pre-screening of this one please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4856.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	28227
    Thank you.
    Borderline overexposed/heat hazed.

  6. #186
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Hello, i got those two rejections: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7559277 and https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7559286

    i tried to improve them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4636.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	991.3 KB 
ID:	28438
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4886.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	992.3 KB 
ID:	28439
    are they any better ?

    and a pre-screening for this one would be really appreciated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4909.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	931.5 KB 
ID:	28440

    Thank you.

  7. #187
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello, i got those two rejections: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7559277 and https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7559286

    i tried to improve them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4636.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	991.3 KB 
ID:	28438
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4886.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	992.3 KB 
ID:	28439
    are they any better ?
    Please be aware that while you're free to ignore any advice given here, I personally am likely to stop giving it in such cases. I had mentioned those were nearly overexposed when you asked for prescreening, on them, yet you submitted them anyway and they were rejected for... overexposed.

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    and a pre-screening for this one would be really appreciated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4909.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	931.5 KB 
ID:	28440
    Borderline soft/overexposed.

  8. #188
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Please be aware that while you're free to ignore any advice given here, I personally am likely to stop giving it in such cases. I had mentioned those were nearly overexposed when you asked for prescreening, on them, yet you submitted them anyway and they were rejected for... overexposed.
    Hello, any of your advice is very important for me. I re-edited those two before uploading so for me it was not the same. but i understand what you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Borderline soft/overexposed.
    is this one any better ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4909.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	829.5 KB 
ID:	28525

  9. #189
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    is this one any better ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4909.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	829.5 KB 
ID:	28525
    Would be ok for me.

  10. #190
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Hello I would really appreciate if i can have a pre-screening of those five.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4913.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	512.8 KB 
ID:	28636
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4991.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	28637
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5011.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	28638
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5127.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	28639
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5187.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	960.1 KB 
ID:	28640
    Thank you.

  11. #191
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello I would really appreciate if i can have a pre-screening of those five.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4913.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	512.8 KB 
ID:	28636
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4991.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	28637
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5011.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	28638
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5127.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	28639
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5187.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	960.1 KB 
ID:	28640
    Thank you.
    1. soft
    2. borderline soft/color
    3. borderline color
    4-5 ok

    Color issues are related to visible chromatic aberration (purple fringing), though this might not be picked up by whoever screens it.

  12. #192
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Hello, is this still soft ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4913.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	492.2 KB 
ID:	28682
    And a pre-screening for those four please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4974.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	28683
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5041.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	749.6 KB 
ID:	28684
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5471.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	922.3 KB 
ID:	28685
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5061.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	28686
    Thank you.

  13. #193
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello, is this still soft ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4913.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	492.2 KB 
ID:	28682
    Yes, borderline blurry


    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    And a pre-screening for those four please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4974.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	28683
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5041.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	749.6 KB 
ID:	28684
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5471.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	922.3 KB 
ID:	28685
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5061.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	28686
    Thank you.
    Ok for me.

  14. #194
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Hello, a pre-screening for those two would be really appreciated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5252.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	28883
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5322.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	897.0 KB 
ID:	28884
    Thank you.

  15. #195
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Beijing, China / College Station, TX, USA
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello, a pre-screening for those two would be really appreciated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5252.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	28883
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5322.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	897.0 KB 
ID:	28884
    Thank you.
    1. Ok
    2. Borderline centering (high in frame)

  16. #196
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyx323 View Post
    1. Ok
    2. Borderline centering (high in frame)
    Hello, is it any better ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5322.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	812.3 KB 
ID:	28906

  17. #197
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello, is it any better ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5322.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	812.3 KB 
ID:	28906
    A bit better, but still a bit too high.

  18. #198
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Hello, i recently got a lot of rejection due to Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue):
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7591199
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7591198
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7591190

    I tried to improve them, are they any better?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4922.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	28934
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5274.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	28935
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5367.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	28937
    Thank you.

  19. #199
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Hello, I found some shot on my hard drive and i would like them to get pre-screened thank you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7611.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	849.3 KB 
ID:	29020
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8974.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	523.1 KB 
ID:	29021
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9538.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	738.0 KB 
ID:	29022
    Not sure if 1 and 3 are obstructed.
    Thank you.

  20. #200
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello, I found some shot on my hard drive and i would like them to get pre-screened thank you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7611.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	849.3 KB 
ID:	29020
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8974.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	523.1 KB 
ID:	29021
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9538.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	738.0 KB 
ID:	29022
    Not sure if 1 and 3 are obstructed.
    Thank you.
    1) obstructed and contrast
    2) ok
    3) poor contrast

    Regards
    Alex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •