Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 104

Thread: Bapt0708: Pre-screening/How to do a better editing ?

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Hello ! may i have a pree-screening of this one too please ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	535.8 KB 
ID:	25653

  2. #42
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Attachment 25619Attachment 25620Attachment 25621
    I reworked the three is it better ?
    1. borderline contrast
    2-3 contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello ! may i have a pree-screening of this one too please ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	535.8 KB 
ID:	25653
    Contrast, borderline soft.

  3. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Thank dlowwa I reworked all of them following your previous tips for the contrat. is it better now ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	555.3 KB 
ID:	25659
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	542.6 KB 
ID:	25660
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9791.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	567.0 KB 
ID:	25661
    i have a doubt on this one maybe it's backlit ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9295.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	850.3 KB 
ID:	25662

  4. #44
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Thank dlowwa I reworked all of them following your previous tips for the contrat. is it better now ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	555.3 KB 
ID:	25659
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	542.6 KB 
ID:	25660
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9791.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	567.0 KB 
ID:	25661
    i have a doubt on this one maybe it's backlit ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9295.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	850.3 KB 
ID:	25662
    1. borderline oversharpened
    2. borderline dark/contrast
    3. contrast. not fixable.
    4. contrast

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Hello sorry for the late response i was out for few days.
    i reworked all the 3 pictures which can be fixable.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	539.7 KB 
ID:	25760
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	523.3 KB 
ID:	25761
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9295.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	847.9 KB 
ID:	25762
    Is it better for the contrast for the 2 and 3,
    if not may i have an indication too much or too little ? would be really appreciated to make my point.
    thank you.

  6. #46
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello sorry for the late response i was out for few days.
    i reworked all the 3 pictures which can be fixable.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	539.7 KB 
ID:	25760
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	523.3 KB 
ID:	25761
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9295.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	847.9 KB 
ID:	25762
    Is it better for the contrast for the 2 and 3,
    if not may i have an indication too much or too little ? would be really appreciated to make my point.
    thank you.
    1. oversharpened, borderline contrast
    2. borderline contrast/backlit
    3. contrast

    Contrast is too low in all cases. #1 may be fixable, others not so sure.

  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	662.6 KB 
ID:	25781
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	555.9 KB 
ID:	25782
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9295.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	864.7 KB 
ID:	25783
    Is it better or still low ?
    Thanks

  8. #48
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	662.6 KB 
ID:	25781
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	555.9 KB 
ID:	25782
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9295.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	864.7 KB 
ID:	25783
    Is it better or still low ?
    Thanks
    All three borderline at best for contrast.

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    54

    Default

    I added constrast on the 3.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	684.4 KB 
ID:	25809
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	568.1 KB 
ID:	25810
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9295.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	874.3 KB 
ID:	25811
    Is it better ?

  10. #50
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    I added constrast on the 3.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	684.4 KB 
ID:	25809
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0228.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	568.1 KB 
ID:	25810
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9295.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	874.3 KB 
ID:	25811
    Is it better ?
    Still borderline. I won't comment any more on these images as I don't think there is much more you can do editing-wise to improve them.

  11. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Ok no problem, your help is really appreciated.
    May i try with two other ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9738.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	548.7 KB 
ID:	25830
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9975.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	568.5 KB 
ID:	25831

  12. #52
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Ok no problem, your help is really appreciated.
    May i try with two other ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9738.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	548.7 KB 
ID:	25830
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9975.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	568.5 KB 
ID:	25831
    1. can't comment on something you can't upload
    2. contrast

  13. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Sorry i resized the 1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9738.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	468.1 KB 
ID:	25836
    and added constrast for the 2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9975.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	575.5 KB 
ID:	25835

  14. #54
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Sorry i resized the 1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9738.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	468.1 KB 
ID:	25836
    and added constrast for the 2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9975.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	575.5 KB 
ID:	25835
    1. centering (low), overprocessed (editing halos), borderline contrast
    2. contrast. this is not fixable.

  15. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. centering (low), overprocessed (editing halos), borderline contrast
    How can i fix editing halos ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    2. contrast. this is not fixable.
    Too much contrast ?

  16. #56
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    How can i fix editing halos ?
    They can't be fixed. They can only be avoided in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Too much contrast ?
    Background (clouds) are significantly brighter than the rest of the frame. This can't be fixed with editing.

  17. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Background (clouds) are significantly brighter than the rest of the frame. This can't be fixed with editing.
    And for exemple if i take a picture with out clouds.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8983.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	563.9 KB 
ID:	25846
    Is this one good ?
    and if not how can you see (for the contrast). You said previously when the shadow are weak, but i still have problem to see this.

  18. #58
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    And for exemple if i take a picture with out clouds.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8983.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	563.9 KB 
ID:	25846
    Is this one good ?
    and if not how can you see (for the contrast). You said previously when the shadow are weak, but i still have problem to see this.
    Contrast should be ok, although other issues (dark, vignetting, backlit).

  19. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    LFPO
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Ok thank you.
    How are this one ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0520.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	564.3 KB 
ID:	25858
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0285.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	607.1 KB 
ID:	25859
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0392.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	595.0 KB 
ID:	25860
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0476.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	543.6 KB 
ID:	25861

  20. #60
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Ok thank you.
    How are this one ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0520.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	564.3 KB 
ID:	25858
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0285.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	607.1 KB 
ID:	25859
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0392.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	595.0 KB 
ID:	25860
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0476.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	543.6 KB 
ID:	25861
    1. backlit
    2. overprocessed
    3. borderline overprocessed
    4. borderline contrast

    The small birds visible might also cause a dirty rejection, though not from me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •