Thread: Special Livery Classification

Default Special Livery Classification

Hello forum,
    I was just wondering if the Azores Wonder A321N and Philippine Airlines A359 Lovebus are considered specials for JP. Wonder is quite different compared to the "standard" Azores livery but there's only one aircraft in that standard livery (an A320), so maybe being set apart from only one other plane doesn't count. Lovebus doesn't differ from the normal PAL livery by much at all but it is a sticker so I didn't know if it counted or not. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wu View Post
    Hello forum,
    I was just wondering if the Azores Wonder A321N and Philippine Airlines A359 Lovebus are considered specials for JP. Wonder is quite different compared to the "standard" Azores livery but there's only one aircraft in that standard livery (an A320), so maybe being set apart from only one other plane doesn't count. Lovebus doesn't differ from the normal PAL livery by much at all but it is a sticker so I didn't know if it counted or not. Thanks in advance!
    I'm sure the crew will let you know the official position but I did want to mention that I have uploaded both of those with Special Livery selected without any issues.

Regards,

Alex

Hello forum,
    Yes, both special livery.

Hello forum,
    Yes. If its a significant difference between the regular livery, then its special.